Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Hh - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hh (4192 Views)

American Visa Lottery Is Here Again October 2011 / American Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hh by mikkyangel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
H
Re: Hh by JJYOU: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
mikkyangel:

13months ago, i left the shores on my sweet home country Nigeria to study,try some new adventures and get my health back on track(kidney stones), to be frank, i was really confused about where to go to, i had 3 options,( uk, Spain and Poland), thank God for the information i got from this site about the 3countries mentioned.I decided to settle for my last option(Poland),

So many people i contacted after getting to Poland kept asking me same question, WHY POLAND?(waitin u dey do for country wen dem nor dey speak english?)!, But i thank God for my life today cos after 1year and a month,i think i am amongst the happiest Nigerian in Warsaw poland, i have been able to kill 3birds with one stone,

1) i underwent 4 successful kidney stones surgery in 3months( without spending a dime owing to the fact that i had a health insurance of 37zloty abt 1500naira a month) ,

2) My education is well in progress(1st yr completed),with an opportunity to tk a transfer, to Canada/Australia, getting the visa here is so so easy, Polish citizens are visa free to Canada. i have been to the Canadian embassy in warsaw twice,and it was virtually empty, only aplicants from china could be visibly seen

3) I not only got a us visa,but i will be working in the us for this summer,

The interview i did at the us embassy in warsaw didnot tk up to 8mins,it was so so easy, even easier than the interview i did at the polish embassy at Abuja, all he ask was my student id card,my index( to know if really i was attending classes) and how is Lagos?

Nairalanders, for those who hv the money for studies, and can endure ,owing to the fact that Uk keeps disappointing u as
regards visa palava,please i"ll advise u not to kill urselves, IT MUST NOT BE UK? try a shengen country, ( uk is now congested) jobs are hard to find,

With ma karta Pobyto( temporal resident card),i have access to 22 countries in europe.without aplying for a visa,

my friend who got the us visa thesame week i got mine was bold enough to apply for a uk tourist visa ,and he got it , i intend to aply for cyprus visa nxt week,

tks we are all on our way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hh by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
I don't buy ur story, i think u are looking for victims
Re: Hh by Godalone(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sweet story
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
JUSTWISE.

ITS free WORLD,U Are
Re: Hh by Whizzkido: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abeg how u do am plz me we hear.i need to live dis coun
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
my g
Re: Hh by asiwaju: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
@mikkyangel,

i will try to believe your story,but do you know why i will believe your story?after i brought my 2 brothers and my cousin from Nigeria,i got them American visa here in Vienna just after 20 minutes at the embassy,the only difference is,i have a business here and they have a resident permit,not just only student card.

What many people dont know here is that Poland economy is not so bad and many polish people are moving from abroad back home,american visa is not a big deal here in Europe if you have a resident permit and you are a qualified student,i know so many people who left Vienna for America and after some time,they are back again ,because they cant cope with america way of life and most importantly heatlh insurance and job opportunity.

Kind regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Hh by IykeD(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
Please how about masters program in Poland and also what's the average school fees for such program and general visa requirements at their embassy for graduate studies.Thanx
Re: Hh by promise2(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2009
Hello Mike,

CONGRATULATION! I am Happy for you.

Asiwaju Dear, Yes Mike is real He has been my friend, He actually schooling in poland. I know about his various operations, i spoke to him when he was in the hospital in Poland. All the best to everybody,
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2009
asiwaju

Promise my dear how u dey
Re: Hh by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2009
Interesting testimony.

Glad it all worked out for you, and your health is back on track.
Re: Hh by bibibanwo: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2009
hey mikky,
to tell u the truth i have heard bout ur school ,i spoke with their reps in the us and they even told me they have a branch campus in isreal.but am so skeptic bout leaving my 3.1m per annum for their msit program.but cud u give me ur number or flash,text 2348051081704 or 23480322259660 n ill give u a call,hopefully u cud get that $100 referal fee lol grin
i earnestly wait to hear from u bibibanwo@yahoo.com
Re: Hh by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
mikky angel,

i want to know if after marrying a white girl in norway and getting the green card, if i can still come home and bring my nigerian wife to norway?how possible is it?
Re: Hh by JJYOU: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
mobuch:

mikky angel,

i want to know if after marrying a white girl in norway and getting the green card, if i can still come home and bring my nigerian wife to norway?how possible is it?
of course you can even bring the while viggade with you and please dont forget to be nice to your white woman you may still need her in the future. i dont know why it is within you right to do things like this. how do you and your naija wife hope to be happy at someone else expense?
Re: Hh by Dotman01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2009
@mk are u on permanent resident status or still on student visa? And wat are d requirement for d student visa
Re: Hh by Dotman01(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
Oh sorry, av seen frm ur earlier post dat u av a temporary resident card, how did u get it, can a student get dat easily ?abi na 'arrange marriage'
Re: Hh by tpiah: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
mobuch:

mikky angel,

why not just explain to the white girl how polygamy is our ancestor's culture and must not go extinct.

You never know- she might understand.

Is it only one wife you have in Nigeria or you'd like to include your mistresses too?

If you're lucky sha- you might get some caring women who love you so much they wont mind sharing you!
Re: Hh by sayhi2me: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2009
Mikky angel,

I must say you are a very nice and kind person to have shared and contributed to the forum about schooling in Poland, Mikky,i have heard about Clark University in Poland sometimes ago but i never followed it up until now that you speak about it here, Mikky,i would like to know if i can apply in the school if i come with 3 months visiting shengen visa and also, I read on the school website and i saw 900 dollars as the payment for school fees,

Mikky,please i would like that you can put me through, I would like to know if i can change visiting visa to student visa if i have money for the school fees with me to pay, Hope to read back, Thanks
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2009
Sheyi2me,
Y
Re: Hh by sayhi2me: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2009
Mikky angel,

Thanks so much for the prompt reply and i would say i understand all what you have said, What is the name of your own school may be it would be more easier if i process your school, i would like to know more also about why the students from Nigeria are so lucky, Thanks,
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
u there not apply to my
Re: Hh by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
INtersting
Re: Hh by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
mikky angel,

please can u giv us the name of the school in canada one can transfer to, cos i will like to transfer to canada after one year in norway either 4 msc or phd. thanks
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
mobuch
are u defec
Re: Hh by debouy77: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2009
Hi Mikkyangel,
Many thanks to the response of my personal emails to you. I am sorry i have not been able to call due to certain issues at my university. can i call you earlier than the midnight time? maybe during the weekends?
Regards,
You know who,
Re: Hh by kunle93: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2009
Hi Mikkyangel,

I am very much Interested in applying to any good school in Poland, even if its Clark University, I dont mind, all I'm going to do is pray very hard and my visa would be granted. Considering the huge amount of money we spent studying in U.K, I want you to put me through the steps of my application, also if you dont mind, I would really love to talk to you. here is my email azeezdknl@yahoo.com . pls drop a few lines there for me and will reply as soon as i can that same day. I know you have a good heart, that was why you posted this for all of us, God bless nothing less my brother. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Hh by goodguy100(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
How do one apply for this poland visa?
Re: Hh by sayhi2me: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2009
Mikky angel,

I will be getting my switzerland visiting visa soonest.i am sure it willbe 3 months visiting visa.I will like to come to Poland so that i can be able to extend my visiting visa to student visa.I will really need you to give me some advices on what to do.i wont mind if you can share with me some useful ideas as well, Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hh by enisil: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2012
HEllo Mikky, whats the name of this Poland University that doesn not refund tuition, is it Skarberk UNiversity
Re: Hh by mikkyangel(m): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2012
yes ohh,its skarbek, please do not border applying to this same school, or ur money will go into voice mail, try Clark university, all my friends are currently in clark, Polish visa is very very difficult now adays ohh,(dts if u intend to apply fronm n9ja)but u can try Hungary, i met an agent in december for hungary, GOODLUCK
Re: Hh by enisil: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2012
I am currently trying to help two students get back thier money, thats theft, anyway since they are not replying to emails, i have sent an email to them today and copied in the Minstry of higher eduction in poland, the embassy in nigeria, immigration in poland etc, they should stop ripping international students, this is like a scam, they have no right what so ever to hold peoples money, i am waiting to see thier reply, if they do not i am going to continue sending emails and copying authorities, someone needs to get them to stop this and Africans need to be advised to boycott such schools, you have already started doing this and its a good thing.so where are you now?carlifornia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Dream European Destination / How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket? / 10 Secret Countries You've Probably Not Heard About (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.