Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? (1404 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm not one of those who go through people's phones but lately i saw a comic picture on a lady's phone and it got me wondering.
How would you feel if you saw this display picture on your Wife's phone?
Isn't it a bit too revealing?
Says a lot about the husband to the outside world don't you think?

Your comments please!!!

Re: What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by eme1n(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op seems you have a guilty conscience??

2 Likes

Re: What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
People send mumu images around everyday.. Na normal thing
Re: What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by obinnashady(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op,strangle her to death.
Re: What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by fhelihx(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
obinnashady:
Op,strangle her to death.
Lmao,strangle her to death..dis too cruel bro!
Re: What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by byvan03: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
If it bothers you, it's because it concerns you. Be a better man for her.
Re: What If You Saw This On Your Wife's Phone? by MRBrownJ: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
nothing wrong here, and these should be taken for what they are, a bit of fun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Forced To Carry His Wife's Corpse On His Head (Pics) / Will You Allow Your Baby To Be Carried This Way By The Babysitter? (photos) / In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.