Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States (902 Views)

Massage Cushions For Autos-#6000-bulk discount / 500k Tokunbo 2.0 Mazda 626 With A.C. Shipped From Germany / 1999 Honda Accord Ex Tok. For 700k...... Just Shipped From New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
American Export Lines
Newark NJ USA

We've been shipping to West Africa for the better of 30 years.
E-mail us with any questions that you may have.

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

Ro/Ro East Coast of USA to Nigeria
to Lome
to Ghana
to Cotonou
to anywhere in Africa
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jenju(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
What are your rates for the following:

Standard passenger car: Baltimore to Lagos, Delaware to Lagos. How much for large SUVs like Sequoia?

What shipping lines do you use, what are the rates per shipping line? What is the transit time? Which of your shipping lines goes directly to Lagos (i.e. Lagos being the first port of call after departing the US?

Cheers,
J
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
J,

I am having an email sent out to you.
That information - for each individual would probably be best kept person to person. (In the event you are a dealer)

Thanks

John
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
Is there any need advertising on a public forum if the information you give is for personal keeps?
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
Very good - Understood

New to any Public forum (not just here) I work too many hours to ensure safe passage of my csutomers goods to learn many new skills.

NY to Lagos currently (standard sized sedan) Port to port = $1125.00 all in.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by OCEANLANE: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2009

Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jenju(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX:

J,

I am having an email sent out to you.
That information - for each individual would probably be best kept person to person. (In the event you are a dealer)

Thanks

John

Please answer my questions here. Most other freight forwarders can answer these questions promptly. If your rates are competitive, you stand to gain a lot of business. The other logistics related questions are very important as well, so provide answers if you have them.

Cheers,
J
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by OCEANLANE: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
J , I sent you an Eamil with Detailled Schedule and Rates .

Rgds
Bruno
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
J,
sorrry for the delay - but we have our daily grind on going (office full of West African customers)

No Ro/Ro vessels go direct to Tin Can

ACL - goes to Dakar first
Hoegh goes to Cotonou first (usually)

Smaller sedans = 1125.00 USD all in from the ports in NY / Jac or Baltimore only.
Toy Seq. would be 1475.00 USD all in from the port.

No Deleware Ro/Ro right now - That servcie of gypsy vessels that ran ro/ro out of Deleware were too limited and only caem about during the peak of last years boom. Be careful - if you go with a chartered vessel it may take forever as the vessel can only sail if it has enough cargo to pay the bills.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jenju(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,

Thanks for the response. I don't use ACL for RORO because of reliability issues. I used to use Hoegh but stopped using them when they started going to Cotonou first. Do you have affiliations with any shipping line that goes directly to Lagos from the east coast? If so what are their rates? If your rates are good for my requirements, I can potentially send 10 or more vehicles your way monthly.

Cheers,
J
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
No sir - we use ACL and Hoegh.

Many customers were dissatisfied with ACL and Hoegh off the East Coast of USA during the peak of trade last year. Things have gotten better.

No direct however - I wish you well and hope that you give us a chance.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jenesy123: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,
what are the services you provide from houston, texas. to lagos. rate and every details please.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by promise72(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
PROMISE - IF U HAVE BUSINESS OFF THE EAST COAST - RUN IT THROUGH US.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jenesy123: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,
What are the services you provide from houston, texas to lagos nigeria.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jonyjay(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,
What are the services you provide from houston Texas to lagos nigeria. prices and details
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jonyjay(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,
What are the services you provide from houston Texas to lagos nigeria. prices and details.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by Magnate021(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,
What are the services you provide from houston texas to lagos nigeria, prices and others.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by OCEANLANE: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
I have much better rates and services to West African countries .
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
Ocean Lane - If I lived in Nigeria and had the exposure that you have - I would have that market locked up. Why the Bum Rush?
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by OCEANLANE: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
I am not in Nigeria but in Benin ( Cotonou )
PS : I am sure we could do something together for the future ,
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by jejelaiye1: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX,
what the services you provide from houston, texas to lagos nigeria, prices and details.
Re: Best Rates For Autos Shipped From The United States by inspiredm(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
AMERICANEX:

American Export Lines
Newark NJ USA

We've been shipping to West Africa for the better of 30 years.
E-mail us with any questions that you may have.

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

Ro/Ro East Coast of USA to Nigeria
                                       to Lome
                                       to Ghana
                                       to Cotonou
                                       to anywhere in Africa

Nice concept On here John,

I have shipped several cars Via AEL, from Delaware & Newark, with no issues, My Containerised & Roro Vehicles arrives Lagos Nigeria in the condition They were when Shipped , The Prices are Pretty Competitive and the Shipments are transported in Safe and Timely Manners

We can run a Strategic Business Partnership whereby You Handle Shipping Procedures to the Effect of this Link if Your Prices are Pretty Reasonable

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.0.html

Send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED and we can discuss Further

Have a Nice Day.
 cool cool

Inspired_m

Mayor of West Thurrock

Aku Nkpu 1 Of Nairaland Yagazie.

(1) (Reply)

Come Grab Me Fast- 2002 Nissan Xterra - Clean Inside Out-accident Free. / Very Neat Registered Toyota Camry Coupe For Sale In Abuja / Toyota Camry Aka As Tiny Light ...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.