Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

HAPPENING NOW: See Highlights And Photos From Carnival Calabar 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HAPPENING NOW: See Highlights And Photos From Carnival Calabar 2015 (666 Views)

Lesbianism In Nigeria: See Highlights And What You Don't Know / Carnival Calabar In Pictures.. / Benue Youths Protest Cancellation Of Carnival, Demand Compensation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW: See Highlights And Photos From Carnival Calabar 2015 by nairalife101: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
The Calabar Carnival is happening now live here in Calabar.

The fun is too much... costumes you've never seen before, dance steps you've never watched on TV.

With contingents from over 16 countries including Brazil, Italy, Spain, Kenya, Rwanda, Australia etc., this is the best carnival ever.

We've witnessed new and improved concepts in this year's carnival being Governor Ben Ayade' s first carnival as governor of Cross River State.

Personal, I think the governor is too much. He has even introduced new bands, including the all new Governor's Band.

Top Naija celebs also here present.

I'm reporting live from the scene of the event. Keep checking for more updates. And drop ya comments if you've gat one.

BTW, you can watch live on DSTV or GOtv events channels and can also tweet with the harsh tag #CarnivalCalabar4real

Re: HAPPENING NOW: See Highlights And Photos From Carnival Calabar 2015 by funnynation(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
wey naked ppl nah?

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. / Pls Help How Can I Make Living With This Property My Mother Owns / State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.