Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Unn Postume Date Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Postume Date Is Out (3943 Views)

Unizik 2014 Postume Date, Venue, Registerational Details Now Out / Futminna Postume Date Is Out, / I Need Info About Adekunle Ajasin's Postume Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Postume Date Is Out by bblacky(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2009/2010 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the University their first and second choice in the 2009 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 200 and above for screening on Friday July 10 and Saturday July 11, 2009, at 8.30 a.m.

The screening will be conducted at both the Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University as follows:

DATE: FRIDAY, JULY10, 2009
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS

FACULTIES:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Health Science and Technology
Faculty of Pharmacy FACULTIES:
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geodesy)

DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2009
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS

FACULTIES:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law FACULTIES:
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Physical Sciences

ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION

[a] Eligible candidates will be required to pre-register for the screening. The scratch cards for on-line pre-registration, at the rate of two thousand Naira (N2,000) each, will be available at the following banks in the major cities of the Federation:

- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc., and also
the Micro Finance Banks in Nsukka and Enugu Campuses of the University.

On-line Pre-registration commences on Monday June 15, 2009 and ends on Friday July 3, 2009. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2009/2010 Post-UME screening Form on-line at www.unnportal.com., and scan on the form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background, showing both ears, no cap and no eye glasses on the form. Please note that blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.

[c] Candidates are also required to bring the following for the screening exercise:

(i) A copy of ON-LINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph;
(ii) 2009/2010 JAMB Slip

(iii) Two recent passport-size colour photograph with the name and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photograph;
(iv) HB pencil and eraser

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.

The screening exercise on each campus will commence at 8.30 a.m. prompt.

Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campuses.

VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES

Blind candidates who scored 180 and above should register on-line, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

Candidates for Direct Entry should procure the scratch card for registration and watch out for announcement for screening of Direct Entry Candidates subsequently.

Please Note: The PIN code on the scratch card would also be used to access the results of the exercise and admission status on line. Candidates are therefore advised to keep it safe and intact for that purpose.

Candidates should visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng for this information.

A. I. Okonta
Ag. REGISTRAR
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by stanekeh: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2009
Hi,blacky.kudos 4 a job well done.pls call if u need d access cards and past questions and dont have access to them.stan:08037974310,ifeanyi:08057021924
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by amanze15(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
tanks alot nwanna u are d best u dont know how happy u have made me
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by Cheky(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
Guy tanks 4 d info we've been waitin 4.u r 2 gud
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by olafrnk: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hey pals,i want to understand want they meant by first and 2nd choice,does it mean dat dose dat put only first choice is not eligible,or only 2nd choice, pls i need explanation
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by amanze15(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2009
Pls can anyone pls help on how am going to get access cards it is urgent
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by amanze15(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
Tanks bro i want to b sure if there is a posibility that d banks inside d university as already been supplied wit d cards so dat i can makeout time to get it
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by stanekeh: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2009
time ticks so fast,study well.UNN is fun to be in,
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2009
pls can someone update me about students dat applied thru DE.wen are we goin 2 writ ours.is it advicable 2 purchase d scratch card now.halla back.cheers
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by StellaN3(f): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
pls oooooooooo my access code is not entry could it be
that it's fake or from the site help pls
Re: Unn Postume Date Is Out by buchijohn: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Physics Gurus / You Will Not Believe Why This Guy Dropped Out Of College Despite Having 4.0 GPA / Must Read: Reasons Why Uniport Is The Best School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.