Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Terrible State Of Makoko Area Of Yaba, Lagos State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Terrible State Of Makoko Area Of Yaba, Lagos State (457 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Terrible State Of Makoko Area Of Yaba, Lagos State by trendyrammy(f): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2015
I just got these pictures of the terrible state of Makoko area of Yaba. According to the person who sent in the photos, the area is so terrible that it's always flooded whenever there is rainfall and residents are always unable to step out of their homes except with the help of rain boots. They are calling on all necessary bodies to kindly pay attention to the area because they are exposed to all sort of diseases.

http://www.trendyrammy.com/2015/10/the-terrible-state-of-makoko-area-of.html

Re: The Terrible State Of Makoko Area Of Yaba, Lagos State by blank(f): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Why did they build on a canal? Don't worry, government is coming to help them by knocking down those structures.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Father Sheds Tears While Consoling Crying Daughters At A Wedding Event / I Like To Upload My Project Here For Nairalander. / Can You You Believe This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.