Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Command 2016 With Happiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Command 2016 With Happiness (280 Views)

Apapa Customs Command Records 39% Increase In Revenue / Start 2016 With Food Business. Check The Video / Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Command 2016 With Happiness by oyeh2084: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Command 2016 With Happiness
Hi Friend,

What do you think would happen if I were to follow you with a camera crew 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the first 100 days of the New Year?

I bet 3 things would immediately take place...

1. You would START doing the things you know you need to do.

2. You would STOP doing the things you know you shouldn't be doing.

3. You would build MASSIVEmomentum and make monumental performance gains.

THIS IS ALL possible by raising the stakes and enforcing greater levels of accountability.

Accountability serves and protects your character, credibility and commitments. It ensures that what you want to accomplish gets accomplished.

With that reality in mind, I wanted to share with you an exciting opportunity to achieve every goal you set, to enforce ultimate accountability, and show you how tostart the New Year fast, focused and fired up.

To get fired up for a stress-free year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn 1.6% From A Dependable Company / Neteller / This Investment Yield Positive Returns Of 70% Minimum Yearly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.