Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick (1876 Views)

Please Help My Mum Is Dying / Any Neurologist In The House? / What Is The Difference Between A Neurologist And A Neurosurgeon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2015
My mum collapsed on the 19th December 8:am ..she was rushed tto different kind of hospital, until we landed at UPTH. Reaching on Wednesday 23rd Dec. UPTH embarked on strike(though they later called it off after 5 days)....before we left UPTH, we've been advice to see a neurologist and we don't know where to see one in Port Harcourt...please if you do know kindly refer me to him..i want to ask questions..my mother is critically down

2 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by xreal: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
pls go back to UPTH, confide in a mature doctor, ask him/her for the contacts of a Neurologist there.
Most of them have private hospitals.
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2015
xreal:
pls go back to UPTH, confide in a mature doctor, ask him/her for the contacts of a Neurologist there.
Most of them have private hospitals.

thanks, i'll do as you said. See but the problem i have with them is that they delay the treatment..calling it process..one doctor would transfer the file to another, and so on and on.
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by danbrowndmf(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by wealthinfos(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
softvio:
My mum collapsed on the 19th December 8:am ..she was rushed tto different kind of hospital, until we landed at UPTH. Reaching on Wednesday 23rd Dec. UPTH embarked on strike(though they later called it off after 5 days)....before we left UPTH, we've been advice to see a neurologist and we don't know where to see one in Port Harcourt...please if you do know kindly refer me to him..i want to ask questions..my mother is critically down

There is no how doctors there cannot give u a clue on where to see a Neorologist in PH, except you dint ask. Pls ask them. I feel for you sha. #Mother is everything. Be strong.
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
wealthinfos:

There is no how doctors there cannot give u a clue on where to see a Neorologist in PH, except you dint ask. Pls ask them. I feel for you sha. #Mother is everything. Be strong.

thanks for your care and concern.. I'll
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by xreal: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
softvio:

thanks, i'll do as you said. See but the problem i have with them is that they delay the treatment..calling it process..one doctor would transfer the file to another, and so on and on.

it's a 'process' in those teaching hospitals as you said.
but they all know it's irrelevant, and they don't do such in their private hospitals.
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by vaniesexy: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
type ur number here so can call u n give u direction
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
vaniesexy:
type ur number here so can call u n give u direction

thanks sister, but i have an issue with my line.. Would appreciate if you could prescribe the direction to 116sailings@gmail.com thanxxx
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
I saw this thread elsewhere, not sure if it's of much help. I wish your mother quick recuperation. I'm sorry this has happened. May God protect her:

https://www.nairaland.com/2316017/neurologist-here-port-harcourt-urgent
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fulaman198:
I saw this thread elsewhere, not sure if it's of much help. I wish your mother quick recuperation. I'm sorry this has happened. May God protect her:

https://www.nairaland.com/2316017/neurologist-here-port-harcourt-urgent

thanks, have check the thread

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by Fulaman198(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
How's it going Softvio? I hope that your mother is well. Have you found someone yet? I'm sorry I don't know anyone in that area. I really wish I could help. Best regards
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks bro

Fulaman198:
How's it going Softvio? I hope that your mother is well. Have you found someone yet? I'm sorry I don't know anyone in that area. I really wish I could help. Best regards

we are @ UPTH.. I ask the doctors what next to do, but they are delaying me tactically, saying "it due process"... She's on drip for now
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by Fulaman198(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
softvio:
Thanks bro

we are @ UPTH.. I ask the doctors what next to do, but they are delaying me tactically, saying "it due process"... She's on drip for now

She is in my prayers bro. Sorry about all of this.
Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Fulaman198:

Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by softvio(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

hello bro! Thanks my mum was discharged on the 13th Jan .. Thanks for the support.. She's getting better now

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need A Neurologist In PH. My Mum Is Sick by Fulaman198(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
softvio:

hello bro! Thanks my mum was discharged on the 13th Jan .. Thanks for the support.. She's getting better now

I'm very happy to hear this, all the best to you and your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Adeeole, Was Sacked By PMB 30 Years Ago As Secretary NARD And Today.... / My Body's On Alcohol / Sour Sop Fruit:new Cancer Treatment Drug Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.