Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different (977 Views)

Nairaland Android Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by coderoflife: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
After observing the Nigerian and African web space, a nairalander saw an ample amount of blogs and mini websites created by bright entreprenueral Nigerians, but he thought it wise to do something different, I mean, there are so many blogs news authenticity cannot easily be validated, so he decided to build another forum, no its not another nairaland grin, but something quite different, its a Question and Answer forum, you register, and post insightful questions that the world can follow. Its span is not limited to the Nigerian internet community, but to the whole world. It is relatively new and has very few members, but with its current registration rate it is bound to hit the roofs soon.

I also want to use this chance to thank the Nairaland community for support in ways you cannot even imagine. Please check the site out, contact me, join and ask and answer questions. It is great tool for the whole world to use. God bless, thanks.
THE WEBSITE IS www.asknote.co, register at www.asknote.co/register

Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by coderoflife: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
more photos below

Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by DikSin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
I know you put in lot of effort into that...
But truthfully bro, that shi!t whack!! Not attractive at all (no offence) embarassed
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by coderoflife: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
I know you put in lot of effort into that...
But truthfully bro, that shi!t whack!! Not attractive at all (no offence) embarassed
cool observation bro but its mainly integrated for mobile, but thanks mehn, really appeciate
www.asknote.co
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by Dmayor7(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
coderoflife:

cool observation bro but its mainly integrated for mobile, but thanks mehn, really appeciate
www.asknote.co

Look into the color combinations.... it is not blending.....

you may want to read this 6 website tips to make you a professional, because i talked about color combinations and many other great tips there.

Also i gave links to great software both online and offline that you can use for free and achieve a more appealing design.

#kudos
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by onyengbu: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dmayor7:

you may want to read this 6 website tips to make you a professional, because i talked about color combinations and many other great tips there.

Also i gave links to great software both online and offline that you can use for free and achieve a more appealing design.

#kudos
But you are running your blog on WordPress. If you can qualify to dish out design/development advice, you should be able to be doing that on your customly built website.
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by Dmayor7(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
onyengbu:

But you are running your blog on WordPress. If you can qualify to dish out design/development advice, you should be able to be doing that on your customly built website.

I learned web design and can code responsive design...

I choose wordpress for a good reason.

Wordpress gives you all you need in one place and gives me lots of time to focus on content mostly.

I learnt that you don't reinvent the wheel rather you build on it --- that's a cool approach.

And who says WordPress can't be hand coded when all the source code is there for you to twerk, re-write and customize to your own need.

I did not underrate the OP's work rather i point out my own review on what he should do best to make the colors blend.

Most people think that because wordpress is a framework and easy to install therefore it is not for someone worth his oil..

Brother i have to prove you wrong because many great web developers are using it.

There is more in using wordpress than meets the eyes.

Ranging from merging the extra https requests by numerous social plugins you may have installed to make your site fast enough.

To SEO to security to ensuring clean codes.

Matt Cutts uses Wordpress.

Syed Balkhi uses wordpress

and a host of others.

#KUDOS
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by Michealeni: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Op why don't you make the site in a way that any body visiting can give a solution to a problem without signing up... You know not everybody like signing up to all site.
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by coderoflife: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dmayor7:

#kudos

Thanks bro, would look into it
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by coderoflife: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Michealeni:
Op why don't you make the site in a way that any body visiting can give a solution to a problem without signing up... You know not everybody like signing up to all site.

Nice observation, but i iust thought it would be nice to keep track of all answer sources
Re: Finally A Nairalander Does Something Different by Dmayor7(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
coderoflife:

Thanks bro, would look into it

cool...

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account With $3.12 Dollars For Sale @20k / $25 Free Itunes Gift Card With Proof / Reseller Hosting Business A Good Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.