Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung (2054 Views)

Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? / Pls And Pls Never Compare Tecno Phones With Iphone Or Samsung / Tecno Camnon C8 And Droidpad Tecno H8: Which Device Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung by kingsamm(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even though there has been a lot of devices with amazing cameras that are just out of this world, two of these major devices have always been regarded as being the best of them all. These are Samsung annual Flagships And IPhones.
Over the years, there has always been competition between these two major mobile brands and today, I will be comparing their cameras.

Don't get me wrong, I won't be taking photos of things with both phones, all I will be doing is this; I will the best iPhone photography and I will also get the best that Samsung cameras has to offer and put them against each other.

Best Of iPhone Photography

The iPhone camera is one of its major selling points. When you see some photos taken with an iPhone, you have no choice but to marvel at how 'neat' and amazing they come out. According to a post by MissTechy, over 800 engineers work on the iPhone's camera so basically, there is no reason why the iphone camera shouldn't be awesome.

Earlier this year, the winners of the annual IPhone Photography award were announced and as is with every competition, there were some 'not-so-good' photos and some of the entries were so awesome, they left me in awe!

Source - http://www.naijatechs.com/2015/12/which-device-really-has-best-camera.html

Re: Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung by x6blade(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Samsung galaxy note 5. Even the new Sony experia z5 is better than iPhone camera

Re: Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung by kingsamm(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Best Of Samsung Photography

After seeing the pictures taken with the iPhone camera above, I'm sure you might thinking 'there's nothing better than the iPhone's camera. However, I urge you to wait and see what samsung has in store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBKLELZYC8

The above video was taken EXCLUSIVELY by a Samsung S6 Edge. However, it was shot by a professional director so there are lights, scenery and a touch of experience while taking it and also editings and a few touches here and there after.

If after reading this and seeing the pictures and video above you still use your phone's camera for just taking selfies then you have to think again before putting those amazing cameras to waste.

Now, you be the judge which has a better camera, Iphone or Samsung S6 Edge?
Re: Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung by mosjames: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even Phantom5 camera is a lil better than iPhone
Re: Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung by zzzzy: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dxomark already proved Samsung better.

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi Cameras Are The Worst / MTN 3G Smart Feature Phone (smart M561M3) Common Issues And Resolution / Tecno F1 Forsale 22,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.