Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool (780 Views)

Why Israel Is Not Allowed For Olympics Swimming Competition. Funny / Three Bedroom Flat + Swimming Pool For Sale (funny) / Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
I decided to punish the swimming pool security man who refused to let me in on a faithful day at school.

Here was what happened the next day. I came to the swimming pool with a hidden bottle of blood tonic. I went to the rest room to change to my swimming shot, so I put large amount of blood tonic in my mouth. Then I came outside to the swimming pool area, positioned myself by the side of the pool. I then decided to dive into the pool, when I got in deep inside the pool, I opened my mouth, releasing the blood tonic into the water. I remained motionless in the water, I could see some people rushing towards my side and I could hear them scream, it was the same security man who I wanted to punish that “saved” me.

When he got to my position under the water, he carried me out of the water quickly, inspecting my head to detect any injury. He couldn’t find any injury, while I saw him thinking hard, I decided to wake up suddenly and scared the shit out of him, I caught him off balance and he landed himself in the pool. I was chased out of the pool that day, but at least I achieved my aim.

Source: http://probingdeep.com.ng/wp/2015/12/29/faking-my-death-in-the-swimming-pool/

1 Like

Re: How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Re: How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool by Elparaiso(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Lol Photo Of The Year: Leave Trash For Lawma And Nigerians Did! / This Only Happens In Naija.. Lol / One Word For This Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.