Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Need An Expirenced Manager. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need An Expirenced Manager. (693 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
My name is classi I'm a music producer. My work is too good for amatures if you have expirence as a manager please comment with details will get back to you ASAP
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by overboard(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
itsjustclassi:
My name is classi I'm a music producer. My work is too good for amatures if you have expirence as a manager please comment with details will get back to you ASAP

Post your work and let's know if you truly have the 'expire'nce.
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
overboard:

Post your work and let's know if you truly have the 'expire'nce.

Sorry no free work... Hahaha nice try
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by overboard(m): 1:52am On Dec 30, 2015
itsjustclassi:

Sorry no free work... Hahaha nice try

Toh, not that I'm saying I'll be the saviour but how does 'free work' translate to any gain for me? I just felt a pointer to your abilities is key to anyone considering to manage you. Even if you do not want to put it in public domain (like I prefer myself) send a sample (even 30 seconds) to richgamutonline@yahoo.com, an enquiry is an enquiry, all innocent.

Please state it is sent on NL so I can check the mail.
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
overboard:

Toh, not that I'm saying I'll be the saviour but how does 'free work' translate to any gain for me? I just felt a pointer to your abilities is key to anyone considering to manage you. Even if you do not want to put it in public domain (like I prefer myself) send a sample (even 30 seconds) to richgamutonline@yahoo.com, an enquiry is an enquiry, all innocent.

Please state it is sent on NL so I can check the mail.

And what do you intend to do with it sir ?
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by overboard(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
itsjustclassi:

And what do you intend to do with it sir ?

Cop it and claim it's my work, LoL! C'mon niccur, I'd like to hear what you have! Who knows, I could be your manager or get you a manager. Just saying... I'm not really in that line but your work will have to speak for itself, right?
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pardon me sir, I mean business. I already know my work is great. My manager is working for me so no one is anybodys messiah....
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
overboard:

Cop it and claim it's my work, LoL! C'mon niccur, I'd like to hear what you have! Who knows, I could be your manager or get you a manager. Just saying... I'm not really in that line but your work will have to speak for itself, right?

Pardon me sir, I mean business. I already know my
work is great. My manager is working for me so no
one is anybodys messiah....
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by overboard(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
itsjustclassi:

Pardon me sir, I mean business. I already know my
work is great. My manager is working for me so no
one is anybodys messiah....

Hian! Na wa o.

Listen, assuming I was one big shot A&R - which I'm not - reading through your post, you exude confidence and seem to know what you are talking about. Clicking on your moniker sef, I discovered you posted the article about wack acts (can't remember the name) and that adds to the mystic which in communication circles, satisfies grabbing one's attention. You've told me what I know (wack musicians blah, blah, blah...), now what I don't know is pending (are you the one to fill that void? etc...). Effectively, you've made one thirst... so what's the value proposition; what are you offering? You need to close that gap, thus the request!

Anyone in the scenario above is dying to know what's in store and if they don't have time on their hands - like many don't - would rather have a feel of the material remotely than having a face-to-face. This saves you airtime, transport and so on and saves any potential manager et al the trouble of a longer process if declining to work with and if it his or her fancy is tickled, the next step is arranged.

No p. I understand how one's more-than-decent abilities are under-utilized, believe me. Good to know you have a manager now...

Please drop the 'sir', thanks!
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
overboard:

Hian! Na wa o.

Listen, assuming I was one big shot A&R - which I'm not - reading through your post, you exude confidence and seem to know what you are talking about. Clicking on your moniker sef, I discovered you posted the article about wack acts (can't remember the name) and that adds to the mystic which in communication circles, satisfies grabbing one's attention. You've told me what I know (wack musicians blah, blah, blah...), now what I don't know is pending (are you the one to fill that void? etc...). Effectively, you've made one thirst... so what's the value proposition; what are you offering? You need to close that gap, thus the request!

Anyone in the scenario above is dying to know what's in store and if they don't have time on their hands - like many don't - would rather have a feel of the material remotely than having a face-to-face. This saves you airtime, transport and so on and saves any potential manager et al the trouble of a longer process if declining to work with and if it his or her fancy is tickled, the next step is arranged.

No p. I understand how one's more-than-decent abilities are under-utilized, believe me. Good to know you have a manager now...

Please drop the 'sir', thanks!

Good to know I have a manager ? Pardon me but I don't understand
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by overboard(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
itsjustclassi:

Good to know I have a manager ? Pardon me but I don't understand

Oh my bad, I thought you meant you had a manager with "My manager is working for me so no one is anybodys messiah....".
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
overboard:

Oh my bad, I thought you meant you had a manager with "My manager is working for me so no one is anybodys messiah....".

Ok sir
Re: I Need An Expirenced Manager. by Samyzino(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
You can simply whatsapp me bro pls biz only 08121849678, am a manager thou

(1) (Reply)

New AV 42 M-audio Monitor Speaker @58k / [free Beat] EA Beatz – [#NBI] No Bad Instrumental / Are You An Artist With Ur Beat Looking For A Studio To Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.