Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another (1155 Views)

How To Edit Blogger Template With Ease On Android Devices / Premium Blogger/Wordpress/Drupal/Magento Templates For Sale At Giveaway Price / Get a Free .com .net .org .biz Domain Name With Our Premium Hosting Plan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another by tecnolad(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
I see we are bloggers and we can't always be contented with our blog designs, even if they have the best designs. why? we're human. let's seize this opportunity to share our template with one another and offer help too when needed.

http://www.tecnolad.com and I don't mind sharing my template with anyone. please tell us your blog's link to do we can say whether we want your template or not
Re: Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
tecnolad:
I see we are bloggers and we can't always be contented with our blog designs, even if they have the best designs. why? we're human. let's seize this opportunity to share our template with one another and offer help too when needed.

http://www.tecnolad.com and I don't mind sharing my template with anyone. please tell us your blog's link to do we can say whether we want your template or not
no be yomiprof tempalte way he dash u be that
Re: Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another by Michealeni: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
jboy73:
no be yomiprof tempalte way he dash u be that
ehhen........if yomiprof dash am nko waiting be your own problem abi they tell you say na yomiprof self design the template ni...?

Good idear jooor op.
Re: Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another by EntclassBlog(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
jboy73:
see as your template slow... it take my 24hrs b4 e load all
Its doesnt take upto 20secs to load.. Guy check ur server.. Even nokia 3310 and C1 dey open am.. U are the only one that av complained this.. Check ur network bro..
Re: Let's Share Our Premium Blogger Template With One Another by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2015
www.NetSocialBlog.Com using Google's default template and customised to my taste

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Improve Conversion Rates? / How Google Dictates Adsense Invalid Clicks / Buy Iptv With 5000+ HD Channel 4500+ Vod Talentiptv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.