Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Easy Steps To Becoming Sucesseul In Nigeria... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Steps To Becoming Sucesseul In Nigeria... (492 Views)

4 Easy Steps To Get Customers For Your Business Online? / 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Becoming Sucesseul In Nigeria... by adenaijblog: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Many great men you have seen and will see in the world the likes of dangote,bill gates, and others has what should be said to be steps to becoming what they are in this world..see them after cut[MRKUIPID]<!--more-->
===================1] Learn to save: Some may call you stingy,but let go of that,and out of that 100,000k you recieve montly save up 10.000 and lets calculate in five years 10,000 multiply into 600,000 naira which could be used in starting a very profitable business,the richest man in africa is reported to ve started his business with 100,000 naira, Ben murray bruce of silverbird started his multimillion naira business from 20,000
===================
2] Let go of the past totally.: Imagine you started a business and later ended bankrupt,forget that fact and start again up again and do not hold on the past just review the cause of your former failure maybe it was the way the way you were doing a stuff then improve on it and you will see you are good to go........
====================FOllOW TRENDS: Its Nigeria we are talking about Here,AND Key factors to been sucessful in a developing country country like Nigeria is you follow trends.Imagine How someone that studied shorthand,would survive in this computerized age,it is probably difficult......
You are running a productiom company and you are still using bottle when people are using cans , plastics wow you are on a low lane[mr kuipid] ====================
4] Trust in God-IT AIN't such a long point but either xtian,muslim,babalawo or any other ish just be prayerful and believe in God to Bless,a little hustle+Prayer=MEGA
===================
5} Time Management- Never let time control you,you better control it,Never become a tool of procastination ........Schedule all you need to do accurately to leave time for rest and relaxation , NOTE: please do keep to time"AFRICAN TIME is the worst slang in the history of business"- Mrkuipid[giggles]
====================
6] Never be Negative-Negativity eats you up,BELIEVE in your self dont say i am just doing it because i just want to do it say i am doing it cos i know i would make it...........
====================
This article was created by the no1 inspiration,tech,sport and gossip blogger[MRKUIPID] Follow on twitter-Iamkuipid IG-Officialmrkuipid cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

We Are Making Sense / When Arik Air Try To Compete With Global Bigboys In The Airline Industry / Iranian Oil Likely To Push Prices Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.