Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (37636 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Trendition: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Got married two years ago to a now 34year old man, and I am 26. Met him through my mum when he came into the country 3years ago, so we dated for about 9months. We got married but he had to remain in canada while I stayed back.

Truth be told, I never loved him. He's rich, okay-looking, charming and all but I just do not love him. I married him cos I kinda saw him as a clean slate, a chance to start anew cos I have lived life, done things that I am not proud of, gotten heart broken. And I just don't want kids with a man I do not love. They say u can fall in love after marriage but not here, I just admire my husband.

Hubby comes home in December and stays through to february. I kept d pills in an empty bottle of multivitamins but never thought he'ld look closely at d inscriptions on the tablets cos I had gotten away with it the past years. No one has been on my neck about getting pregnant though.

He was so angry I thought he'ld throw me out that night. He's been sleeping in d guests', doesn't eat my food, he says I am a selfish and wicked woman. I'm sooooo scared he'll call my parents, I'll just die.

Do I just walk out now and risk my parents knowing what really happend? Will I find such a gentle man again? Do I get pregnant? will I love my kids? He's such a wonderful man but I don't love him!!!

PS: I never cheated on him

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
To be honest, what you did wasn't good at all...

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by MosakuAW(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
First thing first, ask for God forgiveness.

Secondly, ask your hubby for forgiveness.

Thirdly, throw away tablets.

Fourthly, get pregnant and learn to love your husband thereafter. During your pregnancy, your hubby may show more signs of love towards you and the upcoming baby that you may fall in love with.

You should have never get married to him since you dont love him from the begining, since you are married you must learn how to love him. Leaving him now may never solve your problem.

Just learn to love. Find one particular thing that you love most in him and start from there.

Finally, pray for God's love in your life and His guidiance towards loving him more.

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by KimBerlyie: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ahan han auntie how on earth can u marry someone u don't love nd u ain't even planning on having kids with him undecided some ppl never cease to amaze me, so now what? Re u planning on using contraceptives till u re 40 or u plan on divorcing him wen u av finish admiring him like a new bride? sad

Now u re asking for advice, wat sort of advice re u expecting ehn? U were suppose to ask for advice before marrying him. Anyway u better open up to him, tell him how u feel nd apologize. Then u make ur marriage work, I don't advice divorce at all so u better start preparing ur mind from now.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Trendition: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:
To be honest, what you did wasn't good at all...
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Ab025(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
In case he didn't say it well, then let me say it... U are wicked and selfish#

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Duru009(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
You are such a funi lady. Even nowadays that husband are very scare des days.

Many ladies nowadays will do anything to have such a man in their life.

Your eyes are not yet open even at your age. You are still leaving in your past m dear.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by greatness22(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
**Clears throat**

I bet u won't find a tolerant man if u choose to call it quit. Attend marriage seminars. And pls stop thinking abt ur past. Your husband is truly wonderful.

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by cruzita(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
singing*this is super storyyyyyyyyyy a life of strife and sorrow oooooooo

24 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by greatness22(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
cruzita:
singing*this is super storyyyyyyyyyy
a life of strife and sorrow oooooooo
Eeyaaah! E go better.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by cruzita(f): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatness22:
Eeyaaah! E go better.
amen oooo
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by greatness22(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
cruzita:
amen oooo
Lolz. So u nor even undastand why i say 'e go beta'
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
well I hope he throws you out before you ruin his life. you don't deserve him obviously.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by thorpido(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why did you have to build on such a foundation?You didn't have to accept to marry him in the first place.
For how long do you intend to keep using contraceptives?
I think you should give the marriage a chance.Why not move to Canada where he is?

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Trendition:
sad

I'm sorry but I won't lie. That was very very selfish. Even if you aren't ready to have a child, he has a say too.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by quindebbie: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
you are already married to this man and it is too late to say you don't love him and don't want to have his kids.it is difficult to come by a good man nowadays.u testified to it.although u didn't give any reason y u can't lean to love him.I would suggest u throw away the drugs then u go and beg him.even if of means to roll on the floor,cry promise him etc.then u can seduce him and begin the process of making babies.u can even go ahead to baby things to show him that you are changed.you can tell him that u were scared and weren't sure u wanted to have kids yet.apologise for not telling him. goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its only normal He'd be angry. what u did was really selfish as u never thought of how it affects him.
Maybe he's been praying endlessly for a child. u really need to sit him down and discuss things with him and u both have to compromise and reach an agreement.
Decision on whether or not to have a child is not something to make on ur own.
I wouldn't even blame him if he throws u out and gets another wife cos u betrayed the trust.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by cococandy(f): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
If you got married in church I'm assuming your vows included "I agree to accept children from the lord" and you said "I do".
Just judge yourself if what you're doing is alright.

Why not talk to him about relocating to come meet you or you go meet him. Once you start living together, who knows you may most likely begin to love him. The distance is the biggest barrier in your marriage. And ever since you got married you guys haven't got to know each other that well. How can you love him.
Did you guys even have a plan before now. Or was it for him to come back get you pregnant and go back to his base while you live as a single mom seeing him only once a year?

Y'all need to talk about how you intend to go about building a family. Getting pregnant is just the beginning of it. There's so much more.

Meanwhile do all you can to obtain his forgiveness because one can't blame him now if he doesn't trust you or feels you're not in with him for the long haul.

35 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by cruzita(f): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatness22:
Lolz. So u nor even undastand why i say 'e go beta'
I no wan know wetin u mean as long u talk beta tin

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by greatness22(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
cruzita:
I no wan know wetin u mean as long u talk beta tin
Lolz, nah beta tin dear. Was jst joking.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Trendition: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
quindebbie:
you are already married to this man and it is too late to say you don't love him and don't want to have his kids.it is difficult to come by a good man nowadays.u testified to it.although u didn't give any reason y u can't lean to love him.I would suggest u throw away the drugs then u go and beg him.even if of means to roll on the floor,cry promise him etc.then u can seduce him and begin the process of making babies.u can even go ahead to baby things to show him that you are changed.you can tell him that u were scared and weren't sure u wanted to have kids yet.apologise for not telling him. goodluck
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Pidggin(f): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wale Adenuga *This life*

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by tpiar: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
so, what should we do and who is supposed to answer the questions?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
@Trendition

Did you think you could play the trick with the contraceptives forever?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by greatcrown: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
I think God loves but you don't seem to realise that.

Based on your past, you don't deserve this man!
But then God in his infinite mercy has smiled at you by giving you a second chance to show to you His generosity because there is something about you which you yourself does not seem to appreciate.

Age wise you are 26, but emotionally and intellectually you are far from that age. I am sorry I have to say that to you. My thought though!

What does it take to love?
Right on your palm you have the spec that any woman any day will give their whole life to have.

Now I believe all is not lost. Appeal to him. Beg him as in beg him real well. Show remorse. Tell him you are sorry that you don't know what came over you. Assure him u never cheated on him and you will not. Please mean it not lying.

Moreover I think you need prayer. Not only about this issue I think there is more. Visit this site, it will really be of help. http://www.elishagoodman.org/?p=49741

9 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by drnairalov: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
@trendition ....if u dont want an issue..why cant u leave ...wat sort of wickedness is dis?...u lucky u v a cool man.u re wrong in so many levels. correct ur mistakes asap!!

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by dreamworld: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
angry
Too bad of you . you might give him heart attack

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Fraih(f): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
..Nkan be!
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by tellwisdom: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
You see what i talk about these Nigerian women??....Why did you agree to marry him when don't love him? WHY? angry

9 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by VintageCocktail(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is the time to brainwash him.
His being away for so long is taking it toil on you, you wouldn't like to be pregnant and alone when he is always away. Beg and cry ad say it like you mean it.....you bitch!!!.
You've just breach a watertight bro code with your husband, so beg and beg. Wear sackcloth, pot ashes and scream from the roof top for his forgiveness. You tore that guy to shreds by subjecting him into thinking he has been shooting blanks all along. What sort of homo sapiens does that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by taryour(f): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Trendition:
Got married two years ago to a now 34year old man, and I am 26. Met him through my mum when he came into the country 3years ago, so we dated for about 9months. We got married but he had to remain in canada while I stayed back.

Truth be told, I never loved him. He's rich, okay-looking, charming and all but I just do not love him. I married him cos I kinda saw him as a clean slate, a chance to start anew cos I have lived life, done things that I am not proud of, gotten heart broken. And I just don't want kids with a man I do not love. They say u can fall in love after marriage but not here, I just admire my husband.

Hubby comes home in December and stays through to february. I kept d pills in an empty bottle of multivitamins but never thought he'ld look closely at d inscriptions on the tablets cos I had gotten away with it the past years. No one has been on my neck about getting pregnant though.

He was so angry I thought he'ld throw me out that night. He's been sleeping in d guests', doesn't eat my food, he says I am a selfish and wicked woman. I'm sooooo scared he'll call my parents, I'll just die.

Do I just walk out now and risk my parents knowing what really happend? Will I find such a gentle man again? Do I get pregnant? will I love my kids? He's such a wonderful man but I don't love him!!!

PS: I never cheated on him

Sorry am going to talk from my opinion here, From this story you are very very wrong, though its your choice and your body. On a second thought you are kinda right so i wunt blame you too much. Still Better to prevent than do worse thing by cheating on your man. You need to apologise to your man asap.
Secondly please and please come out clean with this man and free him and free yourself as well. Whats the point staying married to someone you dont love and dont want to have kids with For the money or what I dont get. You don try sef for 2 years, well i guess its easy for you cause you dont live together,could have been a diffrent story if otherwise.
Go on your kness and beg that man for wasting 2 years of his life due to your selfishness before things get to big for you to handle.
For your own good, invite an elder when telling him, just involve a 3rd party. ** tell him when you 2 are alone at your own risk **

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.