Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! (3834 Views)

[music] Wizkid Releases 2 News Single “joy” & “bombay” Ft. Phyno / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Tonto Dikeh Releases 2 Singles - Get High And Itzova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by oyinda3(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2009
from the artiste's website:

Now Out
2 albums simultaneously released on May 4th 2009:

Paradise

Lulu Fun Won
Sobolation
Paradise
Deja A Mi Gente Quedarse (Amnistia)
Bling Bling Panda
Iyawo Tororo
Gimme 5
Jenke
Faa…To
Ke Ke Ke Ke

Sharp Sharp

Did I?
Sharp Sharp
Iro Whe
Let My People Stay (Amnesty)
Eko Mega City
Dis No’ Be Your Village
Liar Liar
Different Cloth, Different Occasion
Dress With Sense

http://www.lagbaja.com/

These are very interesting song titles and I can't wait to hear them all.
what about you?
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by mbulela: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2009
it seems he is still undecided on the distribution.
i wonder if anyone has seen the cds with the traffic hawkers?
i called motherlan' and they said i should come to opebi to grab copies.
some people are so scared of alaba guys!!!
but there is no alternative at present.
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by oyinda3(f): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2009
you can listen to some of the songs on www.weloveafricans.com

listen to sobolation, sharp sharp, dis no be your village, dress wit sense and others from this link
http://www.weloveafricans.com/Videosearch/tabid/65/Search/lagbaja/Default.aspx

I will listen to some myself and come back with feedback.
yea the albums are still pretty new. they will arrive on the streets b4 u kno it cheesy

peace
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by oyinda3(f): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2009
I like the songs so far. mostly his typical style i guess
are they speaking spanish in Did I? The lady has a nice voice though.
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by SexyAjebo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
baba muko muko, like u've noticed still same ol' lagbaja but i kindda prefer the sharp sharp album to paradise. but what i'm still tryin 2 figure out is, who's replacing Ego, the female vocalist sound os much like her (Ego) i guess ego might jst be wondering why she left Lagbaja in the first place
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by dominique(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
Sexy Ajebo:

baba muko muko, like u've noticed still same ol' lagbaja but i kindda prefer the sharp sharp album to paradise. but what i'm still tryin 2 figure out is, who's replacing Ego, the female vocalist sound os much like her (Ego) i guess ego might jst be wondering why she left Lagbaja in the first place

surely Ego should know that it wont take Lagbaja long to replace her afterall she replaced Yinka davies, i think she made the right move for her career.
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by SexyAjebo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
surely Ego should know that it wont take Lagbaja long to replace her afterall she replaced Yinka davies, i think she made the right move for her career.

WHAT CAREEAR? dnt see her doing nothing, apart from singing neva far away every where. atleast a single or somtin is all am asking 4. shes got a long way 2 go pal
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by oyinda3(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
yinka davies used to sing with him?
Re: Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! by mbulela: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2009
yes but only for a short while.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Davido - Barbz Ft Nicki Minaj (mp3 Download) / Beyonce - Texas Hold Em | Mp3 Download / Download Timosttmm - Iyawo Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.