Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics (1712 Views)

Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by henryanna36: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
A woman named Alex, has been on this matter for many weeks now. She is accusing Brown Ideye of abandoning his two children in Ukraine. She alleged that they had them when he was playing there.

According to her, they had a son,Joel,a boy she claimed they named after Brown’s father, and the resemblance is undeniable. Based on her , all she wants is for Brown to acknowledge the two children, start taking care of them and let his Nigerian wife, whom he also has children with, know the truth.

Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by henryanna36: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
More

Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by brunofarad(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Scandal
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by jerryunit48: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Alright homie move on if you have to but pay child support and take care of them if really you are the father
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by Khd95(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cute kidzgringrin
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by sinaj(f): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Some will pay nd do anything to conceive while some dat have will neglect or deny deir child.

Irony of life!!!

Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by LaurelP(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
this is serious.
but the resemble him sha
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by MRBrownJ: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
nonsense! what does she wants exactly?! bitter lady because the man has moved on... go to court and let them deal with him accordingly, and stop washing your dirty linen in public
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by Duru009(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is serious oooooo.

I tot this guy is very responsible man,

celebrities and their lifesytle......
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by hatux: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mt chew!

Nonsense....
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by bomasek(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even God knows I can't abandon my kids wedlock or not.

Nigga,I think u ought to take care of your kids.
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by MRBrownJ: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
bomasek:
Even God knows I can't abandon my kids wedlock or not.

Nigga,I think u ought to take care of your kids.

pls enlighten us, lets say you are a professional football player who is playing for Dinamo Kyiv and have a baby mama in Ukraine, then you get transferred to Greece and find a woman to marry there. what will you do about your kids in the Ukraine (apart from sending money)?
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by bomasek(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

pls enlighten us, lets say you are a professional football player who is playing for Dinamo Kyiv and have a baby mama in Ukraine, then you get transferred to Greece and find a woman to marry there. what will you do about your kids in the Ukraine (apart from sending money)?
Boss as an Ijaw,I won't leave the upbringing of my kids to my baby mama alone,its gonna be a big family with the lady I eventually settle down with. It's about me informing her of my past "mis"deeds and telling her upfront my intent to have my kids around me. If she's not cool with it,no point settling down with her. My kids are a part of me whether she likes it or not.
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by MRBrownJ: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
bomasek:
Boss as an Ijaw,I won't leave the upbringing of my kids to my baby mama alone,its gonna be a big family with the lady I eventually settle down with. It's about me informing her of my past "mis"deeds and telling her upfront my intent to have my kids around me. If she's not cool with it,no point settling down with her. My kids are a part of me whether she likes it or not.

how are you gonna have Ukraine kids around with you in Greece?! do you actually think bitter baby mama will just fly them away to be with you, just like that, when she is on social media claiming that you've abandoned your "family" in Ukraine?! be real now

if the issue is not settled with baby mama in Ukraine then there will be no peace here, and the upbringing of these kids will be 110% by baby mama in Ukraine.
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by bomasek(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

how are you gonna have Ukraine kids around with you in Greece?! do you actually think bitter baby mama will just fly them away to be with you, just like that, when she is on social media claiming that you've abandoned your "family" in Ukraine?! be real now

if the issue is not settled with baby mama in Ukraine then there will be no peace here, and the upbringing of these kids will be 110% by baby mama in Ukraine.
Boss,aside physical abandonment,finance also made the lady cry out. Let's assume if he had been paying monthly stipends to her,this issue wouldn't have pop up in the first place.

Though the kids are too young to stray alone from their mother's nest but I believe an arrangement can be made for us to have physical contact and bond as father and kids. If it means bringing them over to Greece every long vacation,I won't mind.

As for my main squeeze aka wife,I explained earlier that I'm gonna lay my cards bare to her. Explain the circumstances that led to the current fiasco and plead for her understanding. If she's not willing to swim against the tides with me,its no brainer we gonna call it a day.
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by MRBrownJ: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
bomasek:
Boss,aside physical abandonment,finance also made the lady cry out. Let's assume if he had been paying monthly stipends to her,this issue wouldn't have pop up in the first place.

Though the kids are too young to stray alone from their mother's nest but I believe an arrangement can be made for us to have physical contact and bond as father and kids. If it means bringing them over to Greece every long vacation,I won't mind.

As for my main squeeze aka wife,I explained earlier that I'm gonna lay my cards bare to her. Explain the circumstances that led to the current fiasco and plead for her understanding. If she's not willing to swim against the tides with me,its no brainer we gonna call it a day.

what you wrote above is the right way of doing things, when you have a "sane" baby mama who isnt hellbent on ruining your life.
Re: Lady Blasts Nigerian Player Brown Ideye 4 Abandoning His 2 Kids In Ukraine(pics by bomasek(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

what you wrote above is the right way of doing things, when you have a "sane" baby mama who isnt hellbent on ruining your life.
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Psquare,Flavour,Omawumi,AY,Jackie Appiah,Yaya Toure,Others At #GloCafAwards(pics / Royal Wedding: Son Of Deji Of Akure Weds Daughter Of Former Oba Of Akure / I Will Be The First Female President Of Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.