Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Prophets Of DOOM Aka.alfa Ina. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophets Of DOOM Aka.alfa Ina. (461 Views)

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophets Of DOOM Aka.alfa Ina. by Fatban(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Prophet TB Joshua is well known prophet,we have seen his prophesies of plane crashes,wars and destructions to mention a few,come to pass.Majority including myself have labeled him to be a FAKE and a prophet of DOOM(that he should have prayed to avert such incidents)
On the contrary,many prophets/pastors' prophecies (2015) never came to pass;

Pastor Chris Okafor (liberty church)prophesied "Politicans/ministers plane crash before general election".

Apostle Suleimon prophesied "Long ASUU strike that will shake the system".

Primate Elijah Ayodele prophesied "Plane crash in abuja/lagos/kano".

Prophet IGINLA (Abuja) prophesied "Great violence and deaths the night the winner of presidential election will be pronounced by INEC".
All the above and many more prophecies never came to the limelight.therefore,many tagged them also as false prophets hungry for attention.
WHAT MAKES ONE A GOOD/REAL PROPHET? should they all just shut up and keep their prophecies to themselves? Or they should always reveal only GOOD prophecies like Baba Adeboye,kumuyi,oyedepo and the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Apps Used To Spread Malware / There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb / Satan's Meeting Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.