Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm (1159 Views)

A Consultancy Firm Is In Need Of An IT Support Officer. / Job Vacancy At A Financial Consultancy Firm / Urgent Recruitment : Consultancy Firm In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm by cezeike(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2006
hello fellow nairalanders,if u go for a test in any consultancy firm and dey tell u to pay any money pls dont its all fraud, they are , esterbt at ojuelegbe,hallmark at marina.pls dnt b a victim
Re: Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm by zealot(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2006
Thanks Bro,
I was invited for their test last week even tho I dont remember applying to them, I decided I was not going to honour it, not after all I have heard about them. Somebody shud give their address to the EFCC, I mean ESTHER-BREAK-THROUGH
Re: Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm by solo2859: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2006
Zealot, U are absolutely correct. I see no reason why people should capitalize on the lack of employment in the country to rip-off innocent applicants all in the name of employment.

ESTHER BREAK THEM Ohhhhhh, I mean ESTHER BREAKTHRU. Go and look for a more decent job rather than this illicit way of collecting money from people.

EFCC and ICPC please take note.

Dont mind my verbose essay." De thing dey pain me no be small."
Re: Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm by nostrings(f): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2006
peps was just reading this and busy openning www.Ebtngltd.com and guess what it was esther break through. please avoid this add like a plague. has anyone heard of www.psavic.com, it looks just as fake.
Re: Please Take Note On This Consultancy Firm by sam15(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2006
Do you know that i was a victim of this urgly act.Last month, I saw an advert and i applied. Subsquently, i was invited for an interview in Warri by one Lastra Geoservices Ltd,this said company instructed us to pay 1750.
Do you believe that we all paid in the name of unemployment.So I travelled from Eket to Warri.Some even came from Lagos and Ibadan because no one wants to be idle.
My people,I think we need to take legal action against these people that are taking advantage of us.
One thing is very clear,My God Whom I serve will definately make us laugh last. Very soon ,our job is on the way

(1) (Reply)

Educational Job Vacancies / About First Bank Aptitude Test For Executive Trainees / Graduate Employment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.