Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Prosperity Messages At The Expense Of Holiness Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prosperity Messages At The Expense Of Holiness Messages (401 Views)

Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News) / Global Revival Of Holiness Ministry Presents Global Annual Confrenece / Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Messages At The Expense Of Holiness Messages by ovicky(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Why have churches neglected preaching the true gospel of the Lord Jesus christ which is the major aim of xtianity.
Why do we preach about tithe even when we know that the heart and life of men needs to be changed first before laying so much emphasis on prosperity.
We can no longer differentiate between the church and the world.
Politics is even the major aim of some churches.
We now commits sin without our conscience judging us.
Gracr is good but not with the intention of committing sin upon sin

**Men that are still firm, the truth is really needed in the church **

I feel bad if i look at the way xtianity will be i the next 10 years.

God help our Generation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Truths To Remember / I Control Over N200 Bn But Can’t Build A House, CBN Director Laments / Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.