Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos (42676 Views)

Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by eunylondon(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aaaaawwwww so sweet!!
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Aristotle96(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
2rutalk1:
Never under-rate anybody in life. I never knew this lady has this talent when we were in school. I was just busy forming big boy for her. grin We usually sat on the same desk during lectures when we were in EBSU. Very charming chick.
uncle why u lieing? grin
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by yemoxyl(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by 2rutalk1: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aristotle96:
uncle why u lieing? grin
My dear, I think I am too big to lie over such a mundane thing. We were in Ebonyi State University together. That is where I did my first degree. We entered in 2003 and we received GST courses together in the Faculty of Mgt. and Soc. Sci. Isieke Campus before we moved to the Permanent site. She was in Accountancy Department, while I was in Economics Dept. Ask her who is Mr. Whyte of Banking and Finance Dept. if you know her very well. naughty you.
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by cruzita(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin why the daughter come bring out tongue Luke Mr IBU when em dey peep woman wey dey bath
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
This child is too small for all these fake attires. Exposing her scalp to senseless chemicals is inappropriate. PIKIN wey don fine don fine. You don't need to 'burn' the hair of a 1 or 2 year old girl. She's what she is - a KID! No amount of gele and aso ebi can make her a WOMAN.

Let's stop exposing these little lads into fake trends.
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Samakus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
2rutalk1:
Never under-rate anybody in life. I never knew this lady has this talent when we were in school. I was just busy forming big boy for her. grin We usually sat on the same desk during lectures when we were in EBSU. Very charming chick.

*singing Preye's song 4 u*

Ebezina, chukwu no nso..ogini bu nsogbu gi, ima na odighi adigide....

Smh
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Samakus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
2rutalk1:

*singing Osuofia's song for you*..

Know me when I'm poor, not when I am rich you claim relationship...my uncle is your aunty's brother, Chacha's sister's father senior your mother.. lol

No be talk am o, na Osuofia sing am. Produced by 'it's Young John the wicked producer'.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by 2rutalk1: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Samakus:

*singing Osuofia's song for you*..

Know me when I'm poor, not when I am rich you claim relationship...my uncle is your aunty's brother, Chacha's sister's father senior your mother.. lol

No be talk am o, na Osuofia sing am. Produced by 'it's Young John the wicked producer'.
grin
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
jerseyboy:
Too young for all these fake hair and make-up things. Let kids be kids. Don't set them up on vanity and distorted priorities. I pray this child grows up to attend an ivy league college.
d tin tire me oo..dat hair style isn't wat a child of her age should fix. May God save all these 21st century mothers
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Kirinwa: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joblessness at its peak.
These MODs I will start banning una install mentally. Those remaining like lalasticlacla would be banned by next year.

See the dress Ini Edo is wearing frontpage.
See Buhari eating amala frontpage.
See lalasticlala banning me frontpage!
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by TheCongo2: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
2rutalk1:

noted!
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by connectikut89(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
d tin tire me oo..dat hair style isn't wat a child of her age should fix. May God save all these 21st century mothers

Don't sweat over them dearie. Just come let's have our own and teach them that one can be beautiful naturally kiss
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by saraphina(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
Fine baby, who is the daddy?
Austin Faani Ikechukwu….…
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by preciousMI1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
nice just wondering how d baby sleep in that hair style...no wish parents can't let these kids be kids
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by avicky(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Nice Pics..

Hope that kid is comfortable with those squeezed hair...!!!
Exactly my thought . Way too much for a toddler.
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by lordcornel(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
adaksbullet:
See has see looked like an crokodiesad

Gbagaun!! Easy man
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Mom007(f): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Big hair.., love it! Beautiful people. smiley
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Goshhh! They look way more beautiful in real life than in the movies
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by kayalla(f): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
cute
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by Aristotle96(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
2rutalk1:

My dear, I think I am too big to lie over such a mundane thing. We were in Ebonyi State University together. That is where I did my first degree. We entered in 2003 and we received GST courses together in the Faculty of Mgt. and Soc. Sci. Isieke Campus before we moved to the Permanent site. She was in Accountancy Department, while I was in Economics Dept. Ask her who is Mr. Whyte of Banking and Finance Dept. if you know her very well. naughty you.
2rutalk1 cheesy I believe u sha
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
USELESS
Re: Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos by mutvy: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Make dis woman no teach dat innocent girl bad thing o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.