Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos (748 Views)

D'banj Looks Dapper In New Photos / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Looks Dapper In New Photos / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos by yusaze2007: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fondly called the ‘lyrical machine-gun’, indigenous rapper Base One, who is currently signed on to the Shina Peller led Aquila Records, is making headlines especially with his performance at the second edition of Olamide Live in Concert, #OLIC2.

The rapper, who has just released two new singles titled ‘Skon Skon’ and ‘Weyrey Re‘ remix featuring Phyno and Olamide, follows this up with new dapper promo photos as well. Speaking on why he released two songs at the same time, Base One says ‘I released two songs, one featuring two of the best Nigerian rap artists, called ‘Weyrey Re O remix’ and the other one for my fans to dance to, called ‘Skon Skon’, because they both have different rhythms and different directions, coupled with the fact that they both promote my alter ego, the MAD-MAN’.

Base One is currently in the race to win the 2015 Headies Rookie Of The Year alongside Pepenazi, Ycee, Young GreyC, Humblesmith and Koker.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/indigenous-rapper-base-one-looks-dapper-in-new-photos.html

cc: lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ijebabe

Re: Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos by yusaze2007: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
more pics... smiley smiley

Re: Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos by yusaze2007: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos by MemphisDepay(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
I love this Dude's stage performance. Werey Re O
Re: Indigenous Rapper, Base One Looks Dapper In New Photos by yemoxyl(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't know him,that means he aint famous

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists / Nollywood Celebrities Visit Harry Anyanwu In Hospital Weeks After He Was Shot: / Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Olamide With LAWMA Signpost,Fans React(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.