Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? (1204 Views)

Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by Chinachriss(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
What if you are head over heels in love with your fiance/fiancee, can you still go ahead and marry him/her?
Your opinions pls.
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Can u? Answer 1st.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yes nao. No one is gonna stop you. U sha know what's next
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by Chinachriss(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Can u? Answer 1st.
It would be difficult o. In fact, I won't. But people are unpredictable. Some wont give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by mostyg(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why would I want to embark on a suicide mission?
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by missKiffy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Choi, what kind of question be this nah, no I can't
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by obinnashady(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bia nwoke m,I ma kwa ihe?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by yinkuscious(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
In short, for all of u saying NO.. Nobody will also marry you if u are also d hiv infected person.

People infected with HIV are living a normal life. Kindly get orientated and stop the discrimination!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
There are treatments that can reduce their viral load, which would make them less infectious, but I probably wouldn't feel too comfortable marrying someone with the HIV infection. Being friends would be no problem, however.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by osesology(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
I think there is a new way being deviced by doctors of making sure that an infected mother cannot transfer it to her new born, but I dont think there is a way you can have unprotected sex with an infected woman and not be affected, so it's a no from me.
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by simpleseyi: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chinachriss:
What if you are head over heels in love with your fiance/fiancee, can you still go ahead and marry him/her?
Your opinions pls.

If you want to marry one, kindly go ahead. We Nairalanders will be available to give you one minute silence.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by KimBerlyie: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
What type of question is this? undecided trust me d love will vanish wen u discover ur partner's status
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by LastProphet: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2016
you can marry but please also get infected first
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by crackhaus: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2016
yinkuscious:
In short, for all of u saying NO.. Nobody will also marry you if u are also d hiv infected person.

People infected with HIV are living a normal life. Kindly get orientated and stop the discrimination!
Is it by force? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by lilmax(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
yinkuscious:

You are acting like a suspect here grin
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by yinkuscious(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
lilmax:

You are acting like a suspect here grin
eeehya, I work in an NGO that works in the area of HIV/AIDS, so I am bound to promote non-discrimination towards people living with HIV

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by yinkuscious(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Is it by force? grin
just don't mind me oo..my own is just, don't discriminate!
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by juman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by Jfyzee: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let no one pretend about this, there is always a rethink for those who try to venture into it.

No sane person will open his or her eyes to put is hands on fire..(apology to those affected).

If one is not aware it is different but for those who are.. it is seen as a divine intervention by God.

Majority of people will venture into it the moment permanent cure is discovered.
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by byvan03: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hell no!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Hiv-infected Partner? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child / Becoming A Desirable Wife / I AM.25 YEARS OLD AND I AM STEALING FROM MY PARENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.