Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Need Advice On Supply Of Broiler In Portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice On Supply Of Broiler In Portharcourt (411 Views)

Oil Prices Steady After Shake-out On Supply Worries / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Supply Of Broiler In Portharcourt by Onwe101(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
A friend of mine handles a mini poultry of around 500 birds in portharcourt, but have a problem of distributin the birds in large scale in portharcourt axis, please if you have any advice Drop it..Tanx
Re: Need Advice On Supply Of Broiler In Portharcourt by Babacele: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tell her to visit the markets, restaurants, eateries, with 1 or two samples to introduce her business n drop her phone number or contact.

She should also collect their mobiles too to start building her customer base.

She can also display about 5 in a shop in a strategic place especially guys who sell poultry feeds with the understanding that she ll give them commission o.

cheers.
Re: Need Advice On Supply Of Broiler In Portharcourt by atama27(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good. Evening, first know the weight of the birds, get a scale, so when you introduce your products, you'll be able to answer the common question of "what are they weighing", then secondly create a. Customer base with those guys buying in orange crates, although the profit won't be as much as you want from them, but am sure a little profit is better than no profit @ all, am into thesame buisness here in the north, if it was here I can guarantee you sales with a little commission for me. Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Senate: We Demand Flexible Forex Policy / Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon / KONGA Paydeal-shop Fabulous Styles At Great Value In The Fashion Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.