Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible (90400 Views)

How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ayo081:

aloe vera? i'v never seen that, currently using the papaya.

Aloe vera and something.. it's kind of green or greenish blue. Odd smell. I'm currently using lemon to exfoliate and using a small moisturizer later to help seal in moisture so I don't get dried out cus of all the citric acid.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

The main thing is finding the right skin treatments. For me, idole is a big NO. It never altered my skin. My entire body was just the same after using it for months. I stopped using it and my skin started having pigments. The only good thing about it is the nice smell. Me don settle for my Dudu Osun. Believe me when I say the soap dope(especially for dark skin) plus it's a good exfoliant.

All the same, it might be the perfect solution to someone else's skin. Remember we have different kinds of skin. No spoil market for them oo grin

I agree with you totally, your skin doesn't change at all with idole. That I have noticed. Even lemon does a better job exfoliating and clearing pores. Dudu osun is my jam anytime. I'm very fair and I still use it. It's great. But Original Ghana black soap is the champion, so affordable and keeps your skin (either fair or dark) looking great. I buy for a lot of people when coming to naija.. they can't get enough... i'm glad Dudu osun is working for u. Keep using it.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Ayo081(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Aloe vera and something.. it's kind of green or greenish blue. Odd smell. I'm currently using lemon to exfoliate and using a small moisturizer later to help seal in moisture so I don't get dried out cus of all the citric acid.

lemon fruit or an exfoliating product with lemon. if lemon fruit, can you explain the method of use?
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by DOCTOR90: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
sammydirectly:

I would say just as I wanted. Mild toning, refreshingly moisturizing.
But I dare not use it during day time, especially in the sun. I don't use any sunscreen and any cream/lotion during the day. The sun makes me uncomfortable and then i get sweaty.
hope no stressmark or sunburn, and hw long ve u b using it
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by muscleunited(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Do not test soaps on your face when you start using them. *public service announcement

Subscribe to my channel for fitness and lifestyle tips
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLRWc32mODRgoOanwWdltQ?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ayo081:

lemon fruit or an exfoliating product with lemon. if lemon fruit, can you explain the method of use?

Lemon fruit itself... well I use it all over, face to feet (even teeth it helps whiten and clear dirt..lool but use once a week) I leave it on my body from 5-10(sometimes I swear I forget and go for like 40mins) then I shower and rinse the lemon first!!!!!! Don't apply soap till u wash off all the lemon pls this is a vital step.

Also once your done with ur shower and lemon, avoid direct sun light ok lemon makes your skin absorb sunlight more and u can get burnt so I use it only at night. Plus when u wake the next morning I love seing how fresh the lemon makes me. Well so you rub your moisturizer when your done. And your good to go. Do this for a month you will thank me and the lemon also.

Also make sure your skin accepts lemon juice well, so do a test ok. Before u make it a routine. Hope this helps. For my tone and how i'm looking now @Alexisobah
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by chicwoman(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
I bought Ghana soap from the market and mixed it with a few ingredients and my skin has been so toned
People have been telling me that I'm glowing
kwinrachdiadem:

I agree with you totally, your skin doesn't change at all with idole. That I have noticed. Even lemon does a better job exfoliating and clearing pores. Dudu osun is my jam anytime. I'm very fair and I still use it. It's great. But Original Ghana black soap is the champion, so affordable and keeps your skin (either fair or dark) looking great. I buy for a lot of people when coming to naija.. they can't get enough... i'm glad Dudu osun is working for u. Keep using it.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
chicwoman:
I bought Ghana soap from the market and mixed it with a few ingredients and my skin has been so toned

I'm in Accra currently and I can tell you their soap is the best ehn.. keep using it..you will glow and have an even toned skin. . Even on its own it's amazing... and it's not too pricey.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by peenk(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2017
Hello Ladies, at teenashairven we revamp your weaves, either used or unused.
Convert that weave into a wig with or without lace closures. However, we are professionals in using lace closures, lace frontals, 360 lace closures etc.
Try us today and thank us later. Call or whatsapp 09052213141

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 08, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

I'm in Accra currently and I can tell you their soap is the best ehn.. keep using it..you will glow and have an even toned skin. . Even on its own it's amazing... and it's not too pricey.

But getting the originalghana soap in naija is the main issue.. Ma just never lucky I have to resort to black soap which stains my bathroom
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 08, 2017
chicwoman:

Biki,what did u mix it with ... Am totally off chemicals and use just olive oil
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by chicwoman(f): 12:46am On May 09, 2017
Coconut oil, palm kernel oil, turmeric powder, Camwood, honey, milk, ground oatmeal.
Melt the Ghana soap gently over low heat (it will turn to a paste) and add the ingredients. You can also add ayurvedic powders or essential oils if you have any.
nurshah:

Biki,what did u mix it with ... Am totally off chemicals and use just olive oil

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by chicwoman(f): 12:50am On May 09, 2017
I live in Lagos and I buy Ghana soap from the women selling herbs in Mushin. Just tell them ghana soap. It's usually wrapped in brown paper
nurshah:

But getting the originalghana soap in naija is the main issue.. Ma just never lucky I have to resort to black soap which stains my bathroom
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by SavageMcKenzie: 12:49pm On May 09, 2017
I used the idole papaya soap in March and it was divine. My skin had a glow by the third day. I couldn't get it in the store anymore. You might have gotten a fake. Sorry.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 1:37pm On May 25, 2017
nurshah:

Lol @ stains my bathroom.. this just took me to my childhood days when I used dudu osun (the thicker older version) your bathroom tiles ehnnn! Loool. . I can bring for u. Depends on your price range and size : 800, 1k, 1k5 ,2k5..some come in different types, some have honey, lemon or aloe vera etc..
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Lol @ stains my bathroom.. this just took me to my childhood days when I used dudu osun (the thicker older version) your bathroom tiles ehnnn! Loool. . I can bring for u. Depends on your price range and size : 800, 1k, 1k5 ,2k5..some come in different types, some have honey, lemon or aloe vera etc..

is iron a container ? As in since lemon et all are added?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
K
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by phartiemar(f): 2:01pm On May 26, 2017
Im sure you bought a fake one, the soap is actually very cool

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Dmayor7(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

Do you need the person to be naija based?

Have gotten...
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by LordBaelish: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
kwinrachdiadem:

Currently in Ghana at work but I go home to Nigeria alot.

biatch you're very silly for posting this. Do you know I just made a Google search and saw this? you need to be sued up your candy azz!
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by LordBaelish: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
all the false advertising posts are now blocked, have a nice day cheesy
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by egbeoghenerunoo(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2018
I'm currently using it and its working just fine for my dark skin. Its not bleaching or causing any reaction. Poduction errors can occur, so don't generalise just yet.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordBaelish:

biatch you're very silly for posting this. Do you know I just made a Google search and saw this? you need to be sued up your candy azz!

Whoever you are please go and rest.
You didn't have to comment. I have a right to complain so get off my page stick to your business. Nosy thing
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
phartiemar:
Im sure you bought a fake one, the soap is actually very cool

Your the one who has made most sense.. exactly why I said beware... some people can't read.. thank God for people like u.. me getting a fake means the fakes are out there. But some people will just talk with no common sense.. thank dear.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
egbeoghenerunoo:
I'm currently using it and its working just fine for my dark skin. Its not bleaching or causing any reaction. Poduction errors can occur, so don't generalise just yet.

Didn't generalize it, said beware.. fake ones are out there.. dunno why people take simple things p.. i'm sure it was an error like u said or a fake one which scares me honestly that's why I said beware.. anyways thanks again.
It doesn't bleach yh.. it just gives a normal even tone. That's why I wanted to get more and behold see what I got..
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by LordBaelish: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
kwinrachdiadem:

Whoever you are please go and rest.
You didn't have to comment. I have a right to complain so get off my page stick to your business. Nosy thing

Complain you can, but to disparage a product to promote yours? GTFOH!!

Poor business ethics!

IDIAT.
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordBaelish:

Complain you can, but to disparage a product to promote yours? GTFOH!!

Poor business ethics!

IDIAT.

Just realized your dull!!! Lmaooooo
Where did u see me advertise mine.. I use all kinds.. and sell all kinds.. get your facts right! Jobless much though? Checking me out?
Lool
Who should GTFOH? Ur on my page... your really dull mehn! Can't deal! Off with yo dull a**
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by LordBaelish: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
kwinrachdiadem:

Just realized your dull!!! Lmaooooo
Where did u see me advertise mine.. I use all kinds.. and sell all kinds.. get your facts right! Jobless much though? Checking me out?
Lool
Who should GTFOH? Ur on my page... your really dull mehn! Can't deal! Off with yo dull a**

You've been found out and as usual, hiding behind insults like any raging biatch.

STFU
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:15am On Feb 15, 2018
LordBaelish:

You've been found out and as usual, hiding behind insults like any raging biatch.

STFU

Lool dullard!!!
Say nah hiding behind.. lmao
Pls read the post well..cant waste my time again with u RN.. God bless you!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.