Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW (2781 Views)

Nigerian Armed Robber Busted In Ghana / Sell Cars In Ghana For *2 Profit. / Used Nissan Xterra In Ghana For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
The first cars to carry a "made in Ghana" seal will be under a harsh spotlight as they prepare to enter the marketplace and take on the major international brands.......... [url]Continue[/http://ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/life-style/172-made-in-ghanaurl]

Source: http://ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/life-style/172-made-in-ghana

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by pragmatistm(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is this real?
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by autofreak2020(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
I hope this true.
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
autofreak2020:
I hope this true.

I believe its true, the car is assembled in ghana with major parts imported, and with time Ghana will start producing themselves. Good news for africa
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by Oklander: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oya na, take the news to cediland, watin concern nairaland with una!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by AzontoGhost(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Oklander:
Oya na, take the news to cediland, watin concern nairaland with una!
Careful! Some sections of this Website are filled with fake people like oklander that propagate an absolute distorted version of reality… tongue

Happy blessed year bro!
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2016
people don't know the difference between assembly and manufacture.
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by Oklander: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
AzontoGhost:

Careful! Some sections of this Website are filled with fake people like oklander that propagate an absolute distorted version of reality… tongue

Happy blessed year bro!
Park well, Kid!
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:
people don't know the difference between assembly and manufacture.

My Dear you are right, but in African contest sometimes we accept assembling to production because we Ghana do no assemble cars before now they do, and the tagged it made in Ghana as you can see the Ghana star logo in front of the car.

However, there was a time Peugeot was doing same in Nigeria, they called it made in Nigeria.

But sincerely you are right. they are assembled but its also a good way to start, Jobs will be created in the process, economy will prove and the cars will be cheaper

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by fm7070: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Made in Ghana or assembled in Ghana?
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
amfjay:

My Dear you are right, but in African contest sometimes we accept assembling to production because we Ghana do no assemble cars before now they do, and the tagged it made in Ghana as you can see the Ghana star logo in front of the car.

However, there was a time Peugeot was doing same in Nigeria, they called it made in Nigeria.

But sincerely you are right. they are assembled but its also a good way to start, Jobs will be created in the process, economy will prove and the cars will be cheaper

I agree with you. it will create jobs. I hope the politicians will look beyond that and plan for the proper manufacturing of cars.
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 1:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Ioannes:

I agree with you. it will create jobs. I hope the politicians will look beyond that and plan for the proper manufacturing of cars.

That will be a good idea only the politicians can stop thinking of their selfish interest; which is almost impossible

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by OXYGEN01: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
I dont like people who talk out of ignorance.Apart from the tyres every single part of that car is made in Ghana(including the engine).So how is that "assembled" as you ignorantly claim? Is it hard for you to make a research on that?
amfjay:

Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by OXYGEN01: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Ghanaians dont celebrate mediocrity. Its MADE not assembled
fm7070:
Made in Ghana or assembled in Ghana?
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by OXYGEN01: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
This guy sef...what do you know about kantanka?
amfjay:

I believe its true, the car is assembled in ghana with major parts imported, and with time Ghana will start producing themselves. Good news for africa
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
OXYGEN01:
I dont like people who talk out of ignorance.Apart from the tyres every single part of that car is made in Ghana(including the engine).So how is that "assembled" as you ignorantly claim? Is it hard for you to make a research on that?

My Dear Brother, i will be the one to celebrate more if these cars where actually produced in Ghana, with all due respect, you said apart from the tyres every single part is produced in Ghana, let us think about it together. so Katanga had an iron ore factory, cast the irons and mold the iron parts, mold their own engine design, cast and produces its mechanical part, gear box, brain box, produce their own electricals like head lamps and bulbs. cast its wheels but could not produce the rubber tyres; its interesting and i have to say Congratulations

Take a good look at the SUV pictures, its obviously looking like Toyota SUV's

Once again Congratulations for not celebrating Mediocrity and I Apologies for my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by AzontoGhost(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oklander:
Pack well, Kid!
A Nigerian? no wonder
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by OXYGEN01: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
From your writeup its obvious you know nothing about kantanka and most especially how most car manufacturing companies operates.
First of all, can you please tell me any car manufacturing company in the world that produces every single part of their car by itself? There's no company in the world that does that.
I will advice you to watch youtube documentaries on how

1. they(kantanka) cast the irons and mould the iron parts

2.how they design and make their own engines from the scratch(some of the cars are even engineless)

3.cast and produces its mechanical parts etc
Its there for you to see if you doubt.

And most of the cars in this world have similar features,so whats the big deal if it resembles toyota suv's?

Its your choice to believe it or not but dont say what you dont know because that makes you ignorant.

Make enquiries on kantanka and am sure you will be enlightened more
amfjay:

My Dear Brother, i will be the one to celebrate more if these cars where actually produced in Ghana, with all due respect, you said apart from the tyres every single part is produced in Ghana, let us think about it together. so Katanga had an iron ore factory, cast the irons and mold the iron parts, mold their own engine design, cast and produces its mechanical part, gear box, brain box, produce their own electricals like head lamps and bulbs. cast its wheels but could not produce the rubber tyres; its interesting and i have to say Congratulations

Take a good look at the SUV pictures, its obviously looking like Toyota SUV's

Once again Congratulations for not celebrating Mediocrity and I Apologies for my ignorance
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 3:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Beautiful Made In Ghana Cars WOW by amfjay: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2011 Maserati Granturismo Convertible SOLD / >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bmw 318i 2006 For Sale<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< / Toyota Avalon 2008 Limited(thumb Start)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.