Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Inspired Your Moniker? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Inspired Your Moniker? (1183 Views)

Your Moniker Country / What's The Funniest Moniker You've Ever Seen On Nairaland / Bathtub Inspired Wheelbarrow Spotted In Ibadan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
I got aware of the "dboi" in my moniker and really back in 2011 when I registered on nairaland I wasn't far from a boy, spurred out from my nickname "hopsy" well I decide to add "dboi" when nairaland tells me user already exist. and now I realize am growing and it better having the moniker to be "hopsydman"

over this few years have really seen some funny,straight, cool, hating, cute and has dropping monikers.

what inspired you monikers?
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by KELVINXY: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm not saying a word until Stupidity explains his grin
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Monalisa185(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
you would have included "for people who are not using their names as their monicker"....
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit, stupidity etc ...even lalasticlala oga go explain how this one take come about?
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by obinnashady(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
A
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Donald3d(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2015
KELVINXY:
I'm not saying a word until Stupidity explains his grin
honestly when I saw the title of the thread the first name that came to my head is Stupidity , honorable mentions are pussyfucker he even has a younger brother pussyfucker2 , friedplantain (whaaaat) , SirWere (God forbid bad thing,we shall not be mad In Jesus name) , saggybreasts (bet why !!!) , Madlady (chai) , totochoper (hmmm,and him neva beleful) , ismokeweed ( not me o, its the owner of the name) , even obasanjo sef dey , dey one that makes me look left and right to be sure if I am safe IfISlapYou , God bless Nairaland , God bless Nigeria , I have had fun here this year , no mb wasted I remain donald3d. *turns back and whispers , so person dey bear Bushy anus ,hmmmm. I am not the one that is my father,this one is more than hard for me*

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 31, 2015
undecided undecided undecided 1 is my favorite number and 3 is my lucky number grin
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
SirWere is not just an ordinary moniker....... It's an expression. A way of letting people know a insane dude who knows he's insane is in the building.

Understand the above and I'll die gringringringrin
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Donald3d(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2015
SirWere:
SirWere is not just an ordinary moniker....... It's an expression. A way of letting people know a insane dude who knows he's insane is in the building.

Understand the above and I'll die gringringringrin
HEHEHHEHE
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by epatant(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2015
My moniker is a French word for my real name, who get that
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Donald3d:
honestly when I saw the title of the thread the first name that came to my head is Stupidity , honorable mentions are pussyfucker he even has a younger brother pussyfucker2 , friedplantain (whaaaat) , SirWere (God forbid bad thing,we shall not be mad In Jesus name) , saggybreasts (bet why !!!) , Madlady (chai) , totochoper (hmmm,and him neva beleful) , ismokeweed ( not me o, its the owner of the name) , even obasanjo sef dey , dey one that makes me look left and right to be sure if I am safe IfISlapYou , God bless Nairaland , God bless Nigeria , I have had fun here this year , no mb wasted I remain donald3d. *turns back and whispers , so person dey bear Bushy anus ,hmmmm. I am not the one that is my father,this one is more than hard for me*
lol right on point
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Grayhat... "Once upon a time in the World of Ethical h4ckers"
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by mytime24(f): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Where's mR c embarassed rk

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
saw this one today STFUareyouGod looooll..... kilode?
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
hopsydboi:
saw this one today STFUareyouGod looooll..... kilode?
tongue tongue

It's cuz people feel can judge you. They just type/take shii to you like they are God. So before they talk trash, they must make sure they are God. And if they aren't God, let them STFU. CUZ ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME. Not even judge Judy grin cheesy
Re: What Inspired Your Moniker? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue

It's cuz people feel they've can judge you. They just type/take shii to you like they are God. So before they talk trash, they must make sure they are God. And if they aren't God, let them STFU. CUZ ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME. Not even judge Judy grin cheesy
lols nice one... pussyMechanic, bedspread just saw them too now.... monikers dy oooo

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo FULANI sold some cows / What Do You Think Of This Pix? / Photo Of The Day; When You Try This 21st Century Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.