Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Did Some Plans In 2015 Failed To Materialise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Some Plans In 2015 Failed To Materialise (435 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Some Plans In 2015 Failed To Materialise by donj84: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2015
WHAT DO 2016 HOLD FOR US
Today being the 31st of 2015..today you start to think if you have achieved what you planned at the beginning of the year..if you didn't achieved all, then you begin to think why ! Why!! Why did I not achieve all..now here are some of the reasons you didn't achieve all your plans for the year:
1) Procastination: delaying or continously prosponing a thing or action to take in life
2) Fear: not wanting to take risk in doing a thing. If I do this or do that, were will I get the money from, if I give this person the remaining 50naira in my pocket, where will I get money to eat, the money I will use to go buy that form to apply for it, I will rather use it to eat because I don't know when I will get another money
3) Low self esteem: I can't go to that company to apply ooo because I don't have the level those people have, I can't talk to that lady o because she's working and am not working, I can't go visit that my friend because he has bought a car and I am walking with leg, I can't go to school again because my friends are all done with school and I have not gotten admission
4) Doubt/ Unbelieve: if I apply for that oil company job, will they even take me, this one that you have to pay so, that scholarship that they only give their indigine so, no need apply or even if I apply, they might not even give me self, if I go toast that girl, she might be far bigger than me in level, she won't answer me, so no need to go
5) Giving excuses: its because of this or that I was not able to do so so thing. You didn't wake me that's why I was not able to go for that interview. You didn't wake me to read that's why I didn't pass the exam. You didn't call me always that's why I had to look for other people.
6) Association with people: they are not christains, so no need to even greet them. They don't even have level like me, so why even gist or even say hi to them self. I will only associate with anyone that has jeep. I will not give ear to a guy who don't have money, Jeep or even house.
7)Giving: this money, I can't give to that person o, he or she shud go look somewhere else. I didn't not work this money for you o, so its only me to enjoy it. This cloth or shoe can't be giving out because I bought it for 10k. This shirt is too fine that I can't give you, my footstuff is not enough for me, so I can't give you from them.
cool Negative statements: I know I will not pass that course, I know I won't get money this week, I know I won't get that job because its only big men that pay to get it, I know am not fine enough or rich enough to approach that lady,
9)Always praying for you your wants and not your need
10) Self
These are among few obstacles..now here are some of the solutions that you can apply in 2016.
1) Draw out your plans for the day, the week, the month and the year. Make sure you adhere to those positive plans
2) Restitution: if you have wrong someone or collected something or lied to someone in the name of getting something, try and give or tell the person even if it will affect your relationship.its better to have peace of mind with a friend than having to put up with lies everyday trying to hide a lie you have told,
3) Pray, praise and pay your tithe
4)Have faith: always have complete trust in God
5) Meekness: be submissive, humble, teacheable, try to interact with people with humility
6) Joy: always feeling great happiness every minute of the day no matter the condition. Yes I don't have money to eat, be happy because you worrying won't bring solution. Nothing last forever
7) Worry not and think more: worrying don't bring and will never bring solution to any problem. Rather sitting down and drawing out possible good solutions or suggestion is a good starting point to solve a challenge,
cool Never take anything as a problem, rather as a challenge: when you take a situation as a challenge, you saying its what you can face and get over compared to a problem
9)Kindness: be friendly and generous to people even with the very little you have. Givers never lack
10) Longsuffering: having to show patience inspite of trouble, enduring or facing a challenge without complaining or grumbling
11) Be patient
12) Temperance: have self control
13) Be positive in your words and action, never give up
14) Be good to people. There's no assistance that is too small.
15) Love: never assume someone is not worth loving. Never say he or she is the one that's suppose to show the love first or he is the one that shud always be calling me na, am not suppose to be calling him. Or I don't have money jare, so I won't buy anything for him or her because am not working..do you know what it will mean to a friend if you buy even just lacacera when you coming home??
Above all, get close to God, keep his commandments and always believe that you can make it. Happy 2016 in advance with the more blessings

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongue Is A Sign Of A True Christian / Construction: Church In A 'shoe' - Photo And Video / Tips For Resisting Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.