Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] (61084 Views)

B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory / "I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money" – Sophia Momodu Tells Non-fan. / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Flye:

Why do u think all this drama is happening now
It is gradual process of ending d privileges na, d lady suddenly realised that she isn't going on family vacation with family but d baby is going so she freeked and her influencial uncle waded into the situation.
Don't u see the way all the sides involves are trying to turn the public to their side by deliberately leaking info into d media so they can gain sympathy.
Uncle Dele is good at that, at least he handle Deziani's situation perfectly.

Truth!

As P-square will say....game is over.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by dOnLarich: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dreyl:
guy your mumuness know no get part 3 undecided
U well so angry
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by seedorfabbey: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is a very serious issue, dway the babymama is sound she's still in love wt d nigga.Davido sud jst take it easy with her and let the both family decides and settled d matter amicably. They sudnt have treated the case like dat. Wt God intervention things can still work for them. All the best

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Shinatu: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
What a pity.
There is a difference between just rich people and wealthy but decent people.

When you see people from rich and decent families , you'll know
When you see their children, you will know
When they open their mouth to talk, you will know.

Money simply cannot buy class, money may have to be in the family from generation to generation before class can evolve.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
2016 is at the conner so pray fervently to God to give you a good sense of humor . sorry to disappoint you I don't have a sis tongue . Since you are interested in their case why don't you take it up.. that's the fight between the rich not for a God forsaken pauper like you cheesy your case na sense miss road grin
i better pass your father+mother+you+your uncle in village+ your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Bom4Real: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Divido Or Adeleke Or What IS HIS Name Should Be Return THE Baby Or marry THE Sophia,u CAN Bleep other Girls and Have babes Must u Guys disgrace urselves?
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Timijo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

na your own concern be that baba grin
Yes oooh, when two elephants they fight na d grass and ground they suffer.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by dOnLarich: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
theshield:

i better pass your father+mother+you+your uncle in village+ your entire generation.
once again your case na sense miss road you may be better than us but that's only for 2015 and 2015 ends 11:59pm today if you are privileged to witness 2016 then I will prove to you that your great ancestors predicaments will be your companion for the rest of the year. And also pray your success don't go with 2015
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Topmaike007(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bleep the Adeleke's....... Why behave like Dat to that poor Girl
Dey only have right to that baby only if they have paid her bride price... Na WA only in the name of money..
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by bamirotola: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
bobogee007:
Na wa o. Father smoker, mother smoker, wetin the child go com be
Anyways FTC sha
Lol na chimney dem go born
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by fF01(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
d marijuana tin na stup!d excuse abeg, most rich kids ar into one drug or another.
Aw can u seperate a nursing mother from hee child?? haba!
oh God! i trust US, Davido go beg to see dat baby again!
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Trunaijian: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
slimmy05:
are you high. The mother can be changed with her not even having a single right to see the baby. She is dangerous to the baby at this point. It's a shame that dele admitted her niece smoking feed, shows she is irresponsible and the baby should be withdrawn from the both of them. Dele is oby looking for publicity. He is a criminal who also stole from the system.
I beg your pardon?...the child can remain with Adelekes but taking the child out of the country without even informing the mother is WRONG. Am sure even in your highness you can see a little sense in that.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by rogan2020: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joeyy:
Considering the pains involved in labor, no one should deny a mum the right to her own child. Except she is incapable of taking care of the said child, which in this case Davido has failed to provide worthy evidence.

The Adeleke's should please return the baby to the mum so we can all "hear word"!

This is not a good way to start the New Year.
so is it a father that should be denied of his baby, do you all know the pain of fatherhood
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by bluecircle470: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
The Adeleke's are nothing but a........ tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by coolaustyne(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin
bobogee007:
Anyways FTC sha
D pikin go be Smokie.... grin
bobogee007:
Anyways FTC sha
D pikin go be Smokie....
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by stagger: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
You see, when a girl shamelessly opens her legs before marriage to any MOFO and proudly displays the product of such an unholy union in the social media, she should be ready for what follows. It is obvious that Davido lacks home training and if I were his father, I would be thoroughly ashamed of such conduct.

God knows I come from a family where such conduct such as having babies outside marriage is not condoned. When we adopt the way of like of the white man, this is what the outcome is. Also, for Dele Momodu to get himself into this public display of shame is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abeggiii!! The Momodus are loafers!! They didn't say anything about the baby till "the car" refused to appear..heheeeheeee!! Awon Ole didnt say ANYTHING WHEN THEY WERE STILL EXPECTING THE CAR AND OTHER AWOOF..As the Car no appear na, naim baby Mama say she no dey do again cheesy cheesy. She discovered quite late that she had been scammed. ..all the Adelekes wanted was the baby and they got it

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by miqos02(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by ibnakeem: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
confetti:
Hum! Our understanding these days seems warped to me.

Did we not read that the girl is smoking marijuana which has been traced in the baby? Did we not read that she had been to Dubai before for medical treatment and Coco even sent pictures to them? This trip according to David was a subsequent medical check up. Must the Child be denied the check up she requires because they want to please her irresponsible mother who put herself in the position in the first place by smoking marijuana while breastfeeding. I don't think the Adeleke's were trying to kidnap the girl.

I don't know about other people but I would do same as they did as long as it's to the benefit of the Little girl.

Sophia wants to eat her cake and have it. They should stop giving her money because that is why she is smoking, she has excess cash from them. Why agree to the agreement in the first place? Because she was promised car and raised alarm as the car is not forth coming?

Dele Momodu should also be ashamed of himself and his 28 yr old cousin who decided without shame to sleep and get pregnant for a 21 yr old. Loot at the way he is talking about money and car as if the Adeleke's have become their meal ticket. I hate gold diggers.

As for Davido, it serves him right. Next time he should be careful.
Sorry for quoting you but there is no proof that the lady or the baby tested positive for drugs. If she or her baby tested positive like the Adelekes have claimed, they would have released the test result for everyone to see. Until the test result is released to the public, it is all petty accusations to tarnish the image of the mother. Mr Dele Momodu isn't wrong to fight for his cousin especially when her dad is late and he is standing in for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by AdeniyiA(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido should go ask from the master, TUFACE how issue like this is resolved without any noise...
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Btruth: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Idamu olowo!

Wasn't this the same Dr. Adeleke that was having a divorce case in Osun state the other day, and asked all the journalist to be thrown outside from the court? What a family they are? No wonder, the bible says that fool begat fool, stupid begat stupid, idiot begat idiot. What lesson is the silly old man trying to teach his young kids (both David and Cocoyam)? It's obvious that the the man & his family are too arrogant and all they depend on is money power. I would have expect the man to have iron things out between David and Sophie without any roar,...but instead, what do we have here? a silly man bragging around as if naa him picture dey inside the N1000 note.

Fools and their money sha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by beetruth: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
What I still don't understand in the case is what the so called Sophie was doing since July when the baby was taken from her? Seems to me she is only out cos the car promised her was not provided. She doesn't seem to be a good mother to me. First the marijuana case and second the dump of her baby since July only to be comfortable with money. What a conscience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Amokwe(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
'Na wa o. Father smoker, mother smoker, wetin the child go com be'
Anyways FTC sha[/quote

FELA
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Favolly(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmn....

All I can say is 'poor kid'. This is what happens when you are the product of two irresponsible, immature people. The child suffers...

I think it’s clear that Davido and his family were wrong in the way they behaved. You dont treat people that way. If you are concerned about the welfare of your daughter/granddaughter, there is a right way to go about things. Even in Nigeria. Seek help from the courts. The fact that they are rich and powerful would have even made this easier for them, so they really have no excuse. This is just the wealthy trying to oppress the poor. We see it everyday in Nigeria.

They (the Adelekes) seem incredibly arrogant

On the other hand, the baby mama seems really fishy to me. She agreed to part with her baby because she felt as long as she was allowed to see her daughter, it was okay? And then she even left her in the care of this same sister she now tags evil. All that while she was okay with still collecting the allowance and Christmas bonus even though her baby was not with her. She didnt complain then o!

So when did things go wrong? Is it because they wanted to stop you from visiting like agreed, or they didn’t give you car and ticket to Dubai or because they did not inform her about dubai? Or that they were taking the baby to America without you??

What I know is that most mothers would never have done these things. They would not have parted with their child voluntarily and still be collecting allowance.

Not once has she even talked about her child’s health in response to what he said. All we're seeing is allowance and car. How do you collect allowance when the baby was not with you? Allowance for what??

Anyway, a decision has to be made based on the best interest of the child. What they both need is a responsible adult. It sounded like they had a system that would have worked out if they allowed the lady see her child more. A simple phone call explaining you were going to the US for whatever reason with the baby would not have been too much to ask for or to give. She is not a part of their family so she is not entitled to travel with them really, and they are right about that. However she is entitled to know everything
about her baby regardless of who is bringing her up...

Make we just dey look sha... It will most definitely be an interesting day in court

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by delishpot: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Mehn this drama sweet no be small.... grin grin grin Who go follow me "sshop" this popcorn? undecided undecided

[img]http://alwaysgotravels.files./2014/09/gif-big-bag-of-popcorn.gif[/img]

That pepsi go do you? You for carry 50 liters grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by delishpot: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
beetruth:
What I still don't understand in the case is what the so called Sophie was doing since July when the baby was taken from her? Seems to me she is only out cos the car promised her was not provided. She doesn't seem to be a good mother to me. First the marijuana case and second the dump of her baby since July only to be comfortable with money. What a conscience!

I think at this juncture I understand this story small. The daddy Adeleke took baby from mom. Mom raised dust and kicked against it.
Daddy Adeleke called a meeting with the girls family
He explained they found drugs in the babys system and he believes the david and sophie smoke igbo
He decided to take the baby and keep her where he feels she would be safe and not be exposed to DAVID and Sophia.
Sofia was against it and denied she does drugs and was willing to go for medical tests to prove her point but the elders in her family asked her to chill and accept the deal.
That as long as she could see her baby when ever she wants she should chill and agree so as not to cause any more problem beyound what has already happened.
Daddy ADELEKE tells her not to think that because they took baby Imade they will stop giving her allowee. So they promised to continue their financial support even though Imade was in their care.
Along the way, sophia finds that the Adelekes want to take the baby completely therefore breaching the agreement they reached in the family meeting.
Fortunately she has ffk to halt their plans.
I guess they felt that sophia would forget the girl as long as they give her money.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by fF01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lionsclaw:

I have nephews and if I found out that any of my siblings spouse is smoking shi.t while breastfeeding I will fight to take possession of that child till the mother comes to her senses. Just like coco is doing

On the other hand if you dont see sense in what coco is doing then you have no brains. To you everything in life is petty and u can afford levity angry
dude chill! av u really thought bout the marijuana part being conjured??
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by yemoxyl(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is something they can just settle without the world knowing undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by damilove(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Proverbs 1:23-33: " Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them" (KJV)
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Na for US point of entry them suppose wait for them. Make them learn some quick lessons with jail time. That's nothing short of kidnapping.
Re: Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] by Emaprince: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ibime:
The Adelekes are a bunch of evil oppressors who act with impunity toward their fellow citizens

Davido is your typical son of a thief who carries out verbal and physical abuse to normal citizens just because they have wealth and influence

If Davido is not leaking his private conversations with Dr Sid, he is beating up his driver . . . or verbally abusing Dele Momodu whilst stealing a child from her mother. Filthy pig who has been spoilt all his life and doesnt know how to relate to people civilly. He learned it from his thief of a father.
davido is just a spoilt brat! His own is too much. Imagine the ediot singing...

Back when i was broke yo/
All the girls dem dey tell me no no/
Just because i no get motto/

And i'm wondering when this nigga was broke really. I mean, he had to tell a bold faced lie just to sell records. SMH. He even featured naeto C'.. another nigga born into wealth.lmao.

This lil guy needs some one that will corner him somewhere and give him a very merciless beating. After hearing the news of how he dealt with a taxi driver who is someones' husband and father, my heart was broken. But then, dele momodu is also filthy rich and bird of the same feathers, so he should slug it out with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.