Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector (1730 Views)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / For Stealing Thunder Protector Cables In Asaba, Two Men Get Humiliated By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by amiskurie(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Africa... Hayee!

We took motor vehicle protection to another level

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun. Dani1luv. Obinoscopy. r231. Mynd44.

Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Hehehehehehehe! Adondai grin grin grin grin this must be a Last Days Car Owner..

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by amiskurie(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Hehehehehehehe! Adondai grin grin grin grin this must be a Last Days Car Owner..

The owner has seen Ayee before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by ironheart(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
See Nigerian laughing at made in Nigeria anti theft device. It has been in use for as long as I can remember. It's 1000 times more secure than the foreign made once. I haven't heard of a care stolen with that pedal lock on it. It's very difficult to cut when it's activewink

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by randomFYO: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2015
God protects, but I have a better rest of mind knowing I locked my pedal with this crude device grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by tafabaloo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lolzzzzz
Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by Bambless1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Padlock? Wosss Pass Me The Master Key!
Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by DjAndroid: 4:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Op, is pedal lock new to you?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by osemoses1234(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
All dat one nah play d owner dey....make d real owner of d car cum....
Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
I use a pedal lock too but its more sophisticated than this one,its long and has its own key,i think this one was locally made,pedal lock is the best,your car can never be stolen unless the person comes with a tow van lol
Re: Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector by tomholly: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2016
very funny oooooooooooooo.
amiskurie:
Africa... Hayee!

We took motor vehicle protection to another level

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun. Dani1luv. Obinoscopy. r231. Mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Alleged Rapist Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / ISIS Jihadists Release New Video, Show Turkish Soldiers Burned Alive / Dead Civil Servant Buried With Money To ‘bribe’ God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.