Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

2015 Batch B Stream I And Ii,where Is Your Ppa? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2015 Batch B Stream I And Ii,where Is Your Ppa? (648 Views)

2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively / 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Stream I And Stream II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Batch B Stream I And Ii,where Is Your Ppa? by adakoleagbenu: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Congratulations to the latest corps members!! Its safe to say we have all passed out from camp...(Duh,since 14th,for stream 2) So let's talk PPA. Which state are you serving? Did you choose it as your 1st,2nd or 3rd choice? Where were you posted to?? Is your State/PPA paying you? Are they providing accommodation? What are the prospects and would you love to be retained? Pls let's share. If possible,post pics of your PPA. Let's interact,and possible help those who were rejected,and also enlighten Prospective A16 corps members! Thank you.
Re: 2015 Batch B Stream I And Ii,where Is Your Ppa? by adakoleagbenu: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Come on guys! We've got views but no posts. Pls let's share.
Re: 2015 Batch B Stream I And Ii,where Is Your Ppa? by ifeanyija(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
Congratulations to the latest corps members!! Its safe to say we have all passed out from camp...(Duh,since 14th,for stream 2) So let's talk PPA. Which state are you serving? Did you choose it as your 1st,2nd or 3rd choice? Where were you posted to?? Is your State/PPA paying you? Are they providing accommodation? What are the prospects and would you love to be retained? Pls let's share. If possible,post pics of your PPA. Let's interact,and possible help those who were rejected,and also enlighten Prospective A16 corps members! Thank you.
Use
https://www.nairaland.com/2161676/nysc-2015-batch-b-house/3346

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Youth Corpers In A Real Estate Firm | Victoria Island Lagos / Give It Up For Nysc Niger State / Ms Chief In The Studio With Olamide's YBNL Princess Temi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.