Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

WELCOME TO CONFIRM - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WELCOME TO CONFIRM (2431 Views)

Welcome The 18GB RAM, 4K Display Phone / Iphone 6 Selling At 110k , wholesellers are welcome / Say Goodbye To 4G, Welcome 5G- The New Definition Of Faster Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2015
[b]******CONFIRM********
Hello my fellow NAIRALANDERS, good day to you all where ever you are.
2015 will be history in only a matter of hours, hope you all made a success of your year.

***NOW TO OUR MAIN TOPIC***
Due to kind of deals that came my way in the year 2015, i have thought of a new way to help fellow Nigerians who might be in my shoes sometimes.
I was making all the calls and trying to dot my I's and cross my T's on how to establish CONFIRM when something happened that CONFIRMED the fact that i could be saving a few souls by going ahead with my plans.
Two or three weeks ago i opened a thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2692205/iphone-5-16gb-sale-swap I actually had 2 iPhone 5 to sell or swap, a girl DAMILOLA JOSHUA called and we agreed a swap and she adding something on top since mine was an iPhone 5 64GB and hers was an iPad Mini 1 32GB. I made sure a friend of mine examined the iPad before she sent it to make sure it was clean. She sent it and both iPad and iPhone were with me, i would have insisted she paid the few naira involved in our little deal before i sent my iPhone, feeling we had some level of TRUST already, i expected her to do according to PLANS. My fellow NAIRALANDERS, you can guess the end of my story.... My dear please put your phone back on...

***OUR AIM AND GOALS ON CONFIRM***
WE have been able to put together a very small team, our AIM is to create a bridge between buyers and sellers.
You call US in to CONFIRM goods/products after both parties have concluded.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE CONFIRM?
**CONFIRM charges you peanuts but saves but saves you loads of headache
**With CONFIRM, you are GUARANTEED of getting what you pay for, no more no less.
**With CONFIRM, we serve as your voice and your eyes, you don't have to be there personally since we are there to protect your interest.
**With CONFIRM, location is the least of your worries, if you don't have anyone at the location you spotted this product you want, no problem, CONFIRM would be there for you.
**With CONFIRM, transportation, Logistics shouldn't be a problem.
**With CONFIRM, You can CONFIRM literally anything, from electronic gadgets to Cars, Houses, anything at all...
**WE ARE OUT TO ENSURE 101% RISK FREE INTERNET TRANSACTION.

WE PRESENTLY CARRY OUT CONFIRM SERVICES IN ANY PART OF THE STATES BELOW:
LAGOS
DELTA AND
EDO STATES
MORE STATES TO BE ADDED IN THE COMING WEEKS...

CLASSIFIED AD SITES WHERE YOU CAN GET STUFFS AT VERY VERY CHEAP RATES
www.nairaland.com

mobofree.com

SAMPLE OF WHAT CONFIRM DOES FOR YOU
I see a phone on nairaland, i have called the seller and we have agreed a price, he says the phone is clean, like new and all that and he even sends you some pics, but am in Lagos state and the seller is in Delta State, i checked my contact list for a friend or relative to help me with the pick up, but none seem to be readily available, i am stranded, but want this phone badly, who can help? I just call CONFIRM, arrange a meeting with the seller, CONFIRM and the seller meets, CONFIRM checks to make sure everything is just as the seller describes and tells me to go ahead, the deal is clean!!! CONFIRM purchases and sends my phone to ME!!!

CONTACT DETAILS
jahstech@hotmail.com
phone/whatsapp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
[/b]
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2015
There would be huge discount for our first 5 customers.. Waiting to serve...
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2015
you can also check jiji or olx for some of the best ads on various items
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by Confirmer(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Confirm is copyrighted grin
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Confirmer:
Confirm is copyrighted grin
No problem bro, see as you make fear catch me now!!! Who dem dey pay copyright to?? grin
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by Confirmer(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
jahstech:

No problem bro, see as you make fear catch me now!!! Who dem dey pay copyright to?? grin

Me of course. I have been answering to that name from time immemorial and its fully registered with CAC. grin wink cheesy
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Very clean, I mean very clean hp 655 laptop for sale, barely used 2GB RAM and 300GB HDD. No single scratch at all, just has keyboard issues. Price 55k. See pics below:

Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Price is negotiable, you can hit me up for more details...
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laptop still available.....
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fact# Never trust Nigerians
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Laptop with original charger, 4hrs battery and hp bag still available.....
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Morning folks, laptop still very much available and CONFIRM SERVICE still waiting to serve you....
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Morning folks, laptop still available, CONFIRM still waiting for very 1st customer.....
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2016
still available, laptop battery 4-5 hours confirmed....
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by alakuko: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
alakuko:
You tried, but you can do better than that for a new laptop
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Laptop still available, CONFIRM SERVICE still expecting your patronage... Morning folks
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2016
CONFIRM greets you all, morning folks
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Morning, still available

CONFIRM waiting to serve
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Still available
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
good afternoon fellows....
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
GOOD MORNING FROM CONFIRM, LAPTOP STILL AVAILABLE
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
GOOD MORNING FROM CONFIRM
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
CONFIRM greets you all, TGIF...
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
CONFIRM greets you all.
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2016
CONFIRM GREETS YOU ALL.
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2016
CONFIRM greets you all
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Laptop still available
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
CONFIRM
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2016
CONFIRM GREETS YOU
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Morning all
Re: WELCOME TO CONFIRM by jahstech: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Morning folks, hope everyone had a lovely weekend...

CONFIRM still waiting for it's first customer and HP Laptop still very much available...

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Used HP Elitebook 8460p, Fast Intel Core-i7 2.7ghz Processor SOLD !! / Iphone XR / *SOLD*New Google Pixel 4, 6GB+64GB Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.