Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today (5849 Views)

Closed!!! Call Center Job Vacancies / Customer Service/call Center Job OPPORTUNITY, Salary Up To 120,000 Monthly / Call Center Job (2) (3) (4)

Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by debbie(f): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
URGENT RECRUITMENT !!!!!!!
GRADUATES NEEDED AS CALL CENTRE AGENTS

SECTOR: TELECOMMUNICATIONS

REQUIREMENTS : FRESH GRADUATES (WITH OR WITHOUT NYSC) , NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (ENTRY LEVEL)

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD PLEASE SEND THIER CVs TO omotayo.amosun@gml-nigeria.com BEFORE 12noon 31st, Dec 2015.

Please help someone in your neighbourhood...

davide470

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by debbie(f): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Please help share with your friends who are interested.

The time is very short....Sorry i have not been posting job vacancies.
Cheers

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Rachie83: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks, i have forwarded my cv hoping to be called soon.
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
I've missed u o @debbie. Thanks I just applied. Happy New year ma
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by debbie(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks bro.....i pray this coming year will bring us fulfillment and joy.
May we get that job we pray for.
Christopher69:
I've missed u o @debbie. Thanks I just applied. Happy New year ma

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
cv sent... but my location is Nasarawa... I hope that won't be a problem since u stated Lagos?

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Dahveydson(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thank you debbie.

Wishing you a joyous and prosperous New year ahead.
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by inie1: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sent. Tnk u Debbie for d gd wrk
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by debbie(f): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Same to you ,thanks
Dahveydson:
Thank you debbie.

Wishing you a joyous and prosperous New year ahead.
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by mim24: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sent, Thanks a lot Debbie God Bless you.
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Rachie83: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls let's knw whenever anyone recieve invitation for interview.Thanks
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by nenergy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
GML = Global Man Power Limited = Globacom. I might be wrong though

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by nkiruka1010: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can I still submit my CV.just saw this now
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by dt4omoh(f): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can i still send just seeing this
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by nkiruka1010: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
They have already started sending invites.guess we missed that
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Rachie83: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
They ve started sending inviteI have'nt seeing any invite oooo.
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls who has gotten an invite? Haven't got any ooo
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by oathman(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
interview ve been conducted today and successful candidates re sent this

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by nenergy(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2016
oathman:
interview ve been conducted today and successful candidates re sent this
I don't understand how Mactay will receive CVs through a gml-nigeria email.

I think yours is a different job. You applied to omotayo.amosun@gml-nigeria.com ?
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by oathman(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
nenergy:

I don't understand how Mactay will receive CVs through a gml-nigeria email.

I think yours is a different job. You applied to omotayo.amosun@gml-nigeria.com ?

no, i applied to faith.abulime@gml-nigeria.com

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by nenergy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
oathman:

no, i applied to faith.abulime@gml-nigeria.com
Ok. I hear its a contract sim reg job for high-end customers of all gsm companies. Success jare!

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by oathman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
nenergy:

Ok. I hear its a contract sim reg job for high-end customers of all gsm companies. Success jare!
thanks

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Those that were asked to come for their offer letter today how was it? How many months contract. I heard it's just one month contract.
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by gideonjeta(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Those that collected offer letter,How much is the pay?....
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by YuceeOoch(f): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's a one month contract with MTN and the pay is 60,000

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by gideonjeta(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
YuceeOoch:
It's a one month contract with MTN and the pay is 60,000

Thanks!
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Chickychic(f): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Christopher69:
Pls who has gotten an invite? Haven't got any ooo
Chris good morning
please do you have any news as regards KPMG 3 WEEKS JOB?
Some people on the thread are saying they got invites for some clarification and am wondering if we are not considered.
Jst curious

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Chickychic:

Chris good morning
please do you have any news as regards KPMG 3 WEEKS JOB?
Some people on the thread are saying they got invites for some clarification and am wondering if we are not considered.
Jst curious

Good morning to you too. To the best of my knowledge nobody has been invited for an interview or training yet. The only people contacted so far are people with mistakes in their application.
Interviews will commence next week from monday and you will be contacted if you are successful. Just stay tuned I will give you any new info if I come across any

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by Chickychic(f): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Christopher69:

Good morning to you too. To the best of my knowledge nobody has been invited for an interview or training yet. The only people contacted so far are people with mistakes in their application.
Interviews will commence next week from monday and you will be contacted if you are successful. Just stay tuned I will give you any new info if I come across any
thanks a lot....you have been helpful

Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by jd1986(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just got a call from them,who's with me? angry
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by debbie(f): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2017
jd1986:
Just got a call from them,who's with me? angry
since last year? Haaa. Have you been called before now
Re: Urgent Call Center Job-ending By Noon Today by jd1986(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
debbie:
since last year? Haaa. Have you been called before now
Nah... But not worth it grin grin

NERC Recruitment / First Bank! We Are There! / Emirates Airline Looking For Female Cabin Crew