Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG (488 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / South African Aspiring Davido’s Wife, Begs Jesus For Just One Night With Him(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Wife of embattled former National Security Adviser, Mrs Sambo Dasuki has called on the Federal government to release her husband who according to her "served his nation".

According to The Nation, Mrs Dasuki made the plea on Tuesday night after her husband was re-arrested after he was able to meet his N500 million bail condition. Mrs Dasuki who created a scene outside the DSS Headquarters said;

“Nigerians should help me beg the Federal Government, the DSS and other agencies to release my husband who did his best to serve this nation. He is ill, he needs medical attention, he is not pretending. I implore the DSS not to allow him to die in custody. I saw my husband and I felt dejected. He is not just well. Nigerians should assist him to get a reprieve. We(myself, the children and relations) are all destabilised. We don’t know what is happening because three courts have granted him bail. Why are they after him? Let those concerned respect the court by releasing my husband. There is no way my husband will run away from the country under any guise. They should please follow the rule of law and uphold his right to bail.”she said

Lol She should be locked up as well since she used part of the money to Make soup
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by delishpot: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari has never been known to respect any court. Wether rightly or wrongly so is another subject mater
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Lytech(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Young woman,thats where your husband belongs... So let him rot there
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Tolexander: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Wife of embattled former National
Security Adviser, Mrs Sambo Dasuki has
called on the Federal government to
release her husband who according to
her "served his nation".

According to The Nation, Mrs Dasuki
made the plea on Tuesday night after
her husband was re-arrested after he
was able to meet his N500 million bail
condition. Mrs Dasuki who created a
scene outside the DSS Headquarters
said;

“Nigerians should help me beg the
Federal Government, the DSS and
other agencies to release my
husband who did his best to serve
this nation. He is ill, he needs medical
attention, he is not pretending. I
implore the DSS not to allow him to
die in custody. I saw my husband and
I felt dejected. He is not just well.
Nigerians should assist him to get a
reprieve. We(myself, the children and
relations) are all destabilised. We
don’t know what is happening
because three courts have granted
him bail. Why are they after him? Let
those concerned respect the court by
releasing my husband. There is no
way my husband will run away from
the country under any guise. They
should please follow the rule of law
and uphold his right to bail.”she said

Lol She should be locked up as well
since she used part of the money to
Make soup
source?
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Maximillian1: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

[video] Wizkid Breaks Dammy Krane’s Head With A Bottle / How Perpetua Nkwocha Is Helping Afghan Migrants In Sweden / Nollywood Star, Bukky Ajayi Shares Epic Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.