Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites (3575 Views)

**Withdrawal From Fiverr,freelancer,guru,upwork,skrill,etc.@USD1=N315.CLICK HERE / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Epaymentexpert has been in business since 2011 providing paypal services. We want to extend our services to naira landers here.

If you have paypal funds to withdraw from fiverr, upwork, writing sites like iwriter, etc. We arer here to serve you. We buy off your GENUINELY EARNED paypal funds and paypal funds and pay you the naira equivalent instantly at attaractive rate.

Our rates are flexible and change often and we can do small or large amounts up to $10,000 usd

Thanks As you patronize us .See what our happy customers are saying on our site: www. epaymentexpert .com/testimonials

Thanks .YOU CAN REACH US THROUGH THE PHONE ON OUR SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
How much is your dollar to naira rate? I mean I need like 150 dollars
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2016
We only buy at the moment. This thread is only for buying. Send us a mail through contact on our site to get the current selling rate.
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
We help you receive your hard earned money online through paypal up to $10,000
Contact us to help convert your paypal to cash
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Contact us to change your genuinely earned paypal funds to Naira at a very good rate. We Help you to also receive the funds if you dont have a paypal account. Only genuine people should contact.Fraudulent people should stay away pls. We do $1- $10000
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Lets withdraw your dollars for you through paypal from genuine online business. Up to $10,000. Contact us today. See sinature below for contact
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2016
efuks:
Epaymentexpert has been in business since 2011 providing paypal services. We want to extend our services to naira landers here.
If you have paypal funds to withdraw from fiverr, upwork, writing sites like iwriter, etc. We arer here to serve you. We buy off your GENUINELY EARNED paypal funds and paypal funds and pay you the naira equivalent instantly at attaractive rate.
Our rates are flexible and change often and we can do small or large amounts up to $10,000 usd
Thanks As you patronize us .See what our happy customers are saying on our site: www. epaymentexpert .com/testimonials
Thanks .YOU CAN REACH US THROUGH THE PHONE ON OUR SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Yugosng(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2016
I transacted with efuks. He is very honest and has a high level of integrity. He transferred my funds to me within minutes.

If you are on the fence thinking if to patronize him or not, please go ahead and try him with no fear.

Thanks.
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Linzo(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Hey efuk, i need $104 paypal fund to buy preferably @ 220 per $. The seller should live in enugu, Awka or Abakiliki for easy and face-to-face transaction. Please its urgent someone should help me or if you're in another location you help me buy the stuff online and pay to you the naira equivalent
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2016
send me a mail @ admin@epaymentexpert.com
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Yugosng:
I transacted with efuks. He is very honest and has a high level of integrity. He transferred my funds to me within minutes.

If you are on the fence thinking if to patronize him or not, please go ahead and try him with no fear.

Thanks.

Its a pleasure serving you

Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Let the transaction keep rolling in

First transaction through this new platform on nairaland ,though several hundreds through our website since 2011. See for yourself www.epaymentexpert.com/testimonials
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
2nd transaction on new nairaland platform completed

Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let us help you withdraw your funds from pay paypal.Contact us see signature below
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Tundeiab(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
efuks:
Let the transaction keep rolling in

First transaction through this new platform on nairaland ,though several hundreds through our website since 2011. See for yourself www.epaymentexpert.com/testimonials
I need $250 neteller fund
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Contact us lets help you withdraw your funds on fiverr. freelancer, and other sites online.
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2016
efuks:
Contact us lets help you withdraw your funds on fiverr. freelancer, and other sites online.
Can you exchange $12?
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
yes contact me on tel on my signature or whatsapp
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Still buying paypal funds at good price, Contact through signature below
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Do you have money made online that you cant access? We can help you withdraw them.Reach out to us to do that for you.
We buy paypal funds from you and pay you naira as long as they are genuinely earned funds.
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
We just resumed back this service
We help you to withdraw from fiverr, upwork ,freelancer, etc and buy the funds off you paying you naira. Contact us through the phone number in our signature below.
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Bring our fiverr, upwork ,freelancer, withdrawals at best prices
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bring your fiverr, freelancer, upwork withdrawals at good price.See contact in signature
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Bring your fiverr, freelancer, upwork withdrawals at good price.See contact in signature
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Zdoh(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by geniusking: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Dear All,

I have a challenge in my hands now and seriously need your assistance.

I sent 300$ to one Mr Efuk via PAYPAL on Nov 9, 2018, an exchanger on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/efuks
with GSM number: 08173169429

It took him 4/5 days to remit the full naira (NGN) of the transaction.

I overlooked it and sent him another 70$ on Wednesday 14 Nov, 2018. Only for him to tell me that his account has been limited a day later.

As we speak every efforts to have this gentleman pay me has been synonymous to a 'camel passing through the eye of the needle'

I did asked him for value on 15th and 16th Nov, 2018 but he told me 'NO' (see the whatsapp chat) only to finally clarify with 'you are not going to receive your money until the issue is resolved'

The painful part is that this funds are budgeted to clear my father's medical bill like i told him BUT this gentleman just chose to be perturbed.

Needless to say, he has resolved not to pay until he resolves the issues (indeterminate) and in my 2 years of doing this, i have not experienced this kind of service.

Please, guys i need your help on this matter.
because i am beginning to form a state of mind for exchangers here in Nigeria.

**if this was 1000$ transaction, this same thing will happen

Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by omaraji: 11:05am On May 07, 2020
Dear All,

Apparently, there was a huge misunderstanding with my transaction with Efuk.

We are all aware of the troubles of opening and sustaining a bonafide Paypal account in Nigeria.

Please, do ignore the previous message by me.

He carefully explained everything to me and it was until about last weekend that the age-long issues was resolved and payments released.
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Back and better with functional site:

E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER : EPAYMENTEXPERT

We BUY and SELL

✅ PAYPAL

✅ SKRILL

✅ BITCOIN

✅ NETELLER

✅ PAYONEER

✅ USDT

✅ BITCOIN

✅ ETHERIUM

Fiverr, Upwork, Guru and all freelancer withdrawal services available

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer , Domaon sales and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate
.....instant payment guarantee.

Contact us:
EPAYMENT EXPERT
Tell/Whatspp: +2348173169429 +2345052445026

ONLY GENUINE FUNDS ARE WELCOME HERE
<$50 ~440
$100-$199~ 450
$200-$299~460
$300- $399~470
$400-$1000~ 480

Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Lets convert your pypal funds to naira for you.Contact us through whatsapp below in our signature
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bring your genuinely earned paypal funds and we will pay you naira, best rates in the market
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
$405 paypal available for checkout. Contact me through my whatsapp in my signature below
Re: Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites by Isreal500: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
I exchange PayPal fund to Naira at good rate, we can work together, just email me blow
royalgloballink8@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Installation Service For Voip Pabx | Ip Pbx Integration Asterisk On Panasonic / Increase Your 'facebook Likes' With This Software On Your Blogger Blog/website / Make Extra Income Outside Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.