Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. (1056 Views)

White Set Of Teeth Ensures A Brighter Smile. Learn how To Make Your Teeth White / Toothless Man Gets Perfect Set Of Teeth / Oral Health: Keys To Achieving A Healthy Set Of Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by cashcity: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dentist in the house should pls help me out:
I use to be very sick when I was a kid which result to me been giving different type of medications which also includes local medicine.. At the age of 15, I started noticin d colour of my teeth gradually changing to ash and with time brownish despite all the increased number of brushing which sometimes reaches 3times per day.
Now my 32 is totally brown and its really becoming a serious cause for concern as my pals now thinkz that I smoke a lot.
Pls am confused if I still have chance of changing or improving its colour to white or just accept defeat in dat area of my body.
Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by finalboss(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin hmm .. open your teeth lemme see

1 Like

Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by lhateaphart21(f): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
cashcity:
I use to be very sick when I was a kid which result to me been giving different type of medications which also includes local medicine.. At the age of 15, I started noticin d colour of my teeth gradually changing to ash and with time brownish despite all the increased number of brushing which sometimes reaches 3times per day.
Now my 32 is totally brown and its really becoming a serious cause for concern as my pals now thinkz that I smoke a lot.
Pls am confused if I still have chance of changing or improving its colour to white or just accept defeat in dat area of my body.
U can try baking powder n if dere's still no changes just accept it like dat.
Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by lgboks(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
lhateaphart21:

U can try baking powder n if dere's still no changes just accept it like dat.
how does that work exactly and how do 1 use it?
Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by Yuneehk(f): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yea! Heard baking soda helps to whiten the teeth. Lemon works too. A mixture of the two is also ok. Give it a try. Tho' constant use will destroy the enamel. Thats what i heard shaaa
Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by lhateaphart21(f): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
lgboks:

how does that work exactly and how do 1 use it?
Just use it as if u r using all these herbal powder. Just dip ur brush inside d container containing d baking powder n brush ur teeth. So simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by tuniboss: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2016
cashcity:
I have three products for you to use daily love to drop my number but will only if you are interested and reside in Lagos
Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by flexidentist: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
cashcity:

From all you've said, you probably have stains caused by Tetracycline. Tetracycline if given to a child less than 8 years old will lead to permanent stains.
Please do not accept defeat as there are ways of covering it. See a dentist to discuss what your options are.
Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by ngwababe(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
finalboss:
grin hmm .. open your teeth lemme see
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cashcity, you should first books an appointment with the dentist for a proper evaluation. You may need to floss your teeth at the dentist's.
Baking soda and all that stuff works for some, but there are some category of stains it wouldn't remove, hence the need for a dental visit

(1) (Reply)

.... / TTC:To CTA Conceived After Trying Alternative . / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her & Returns Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.