Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sports Gym In Portharcourt (rumuola/mile 4) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sports Gym In Portharcourt (rumuola/mile 4) (700 Views)

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sports Gym In Portharcourt (rumuola/mile 4) by obua: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
I need a gym around Rumuola/mile 4 in Portharcourt.
Any leads?
Re: Sports Gym In Portharcourt (rumuola/mile 4) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why don't you create your own gym. It is called homemade gym. I can tell you for free that i have my homemade gym and i hardly go to any gym at all except i am being forced to do so by my buddies. It not only saves cost but it also makes you train better and remain focused. But the only likely "downside" to this might be the absence of a trainer especially for beginners.

To create your homemade gym, you need a very strong iron-rod/bar, 2 to 3 pairs of flywheels.One can even increase the number to 5 pairs depending on your strength. You look for a good welder to make a movable wedge on both ends of the bar so as to stabilize the wheels when pumping. Get a carpenter to carve a good bench for the bench press. For the dumbbells, you can buy a good pair of chrome steel dumbbells. You can still get a good mechanical device for the abs called abs toner. You are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Pain During Menstruation / Health Benefits Of Watermelon / Frequent Ejaculation Reduces Chances Of Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.