Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama (891 Views)

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by JumiR: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Music star Davido has apologized to his many fans on social media and the Publisher of Ovation Magazine Bashorun Dele Momodu. This is following the bashing he received on social media for reportedly abducting his daughter from his baby mama Sophia Momodu, a niece to Bashorun Dele Momodu. According to Davido's tweets, " Love to my supporters And to those bashing me THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT !Even if I don't keep her she will grow up and know I fought for her..All these lies being put on me ... no be today ... I have so much to say but in respect for my daughter I will keep quiet .. I apologize. Mr. Dele Momodu I apologize but you didn't have to ..."

http://dawntodusknews.com/davido-apologizes-over-his-statements-about-his-baby-mama/

Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Remsilla(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
okay. noted!!! Next angry
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good Kid. Next time don't fight dirty with a publisher. angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by 20bc(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
So David adeleke you think say this una mumu story go follow me enter next year, abeg park jor.... cool cool
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Aminat508(f): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nice one david smiley
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Chimerase(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
embarassed
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by theshaderoom: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by finalboss(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
critical.
.so e fit beg
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by finalboss(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:
So David adeleke you think say this una mumu story go follow me enter next year, abeg park jor.... cool cool
my Palm wine man... e don tey o... wey u carry palm wine cm our area
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Blurry: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm. Can we just close this unfortunate event. Its year end.
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by 20bc(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
finalboss:
my Palm wine man... e don tey o... wey u carry palm wine cm our area

Bow I go still day carry after I done employ you to day do the job....
Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Ayt27(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido dealing wit jst 1 baby mama nd we no go hear word again, 2Baba managed 3 baby mama's effectively and everywhere was peaceful

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by ratchy: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this boy don fall me hand ooooo

apology not accepted jo

let the drama continue please

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama by Omotayor123(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Better! They should learn to wash their dirty underwear inside!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Hot Legs In Mini Frill Dress (photos) / Do I Look Like Dakore Egbuson? / See The Billionaire Who Lost $6bn In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.