Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Simplest Way To Market Produced Stuffs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simplest Way To Market Produced Stuffs (537 Views)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Market Produced Stuffs by PrinceUfe: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ubong Edem here. I don’t want to take you through who I am. But because what I do, fellow Nigerians call me “The Young Investor”.

You are reading this from me because today is the end of 2015, 12.01 am, we are in another year, 2016. Then, we’ll be receiving good wishes. Dear, the truth is that receiving those good wishes don’t change anything when you just sit by the premises without doing something. Go and start something.

Yeah. Here is it:
Some time back, I shared a story of a student of mine who produced 50 liters of liquid soap and sold them easily. Some things to note was that he had limited funds. He was a pre-Corper. He insisted that he couldn’t afford any mistake.

He called on the 10th of April, 2015 saying that he wants to do a beneficial thing for himself. Something that could help him save money. I said “YES”.

I asked: “do you have car washers around you?”, “hotels and guest houses nko?”, the guy said “YES!”. I said: “let me teach you how to produce Liquid Soap”. That was it.

From him saying OK, he was taught one of the best steps that could make him produce at the highest stage of economy. After production, here are the steps I gave him;

- Get contacts of Prospects
- Create bulk sms account with credits @ http://limotext.com
- Customize a message and send to the Prospects
- Out of 60 contacts, just 10 contacts responded
- With N4,500, he produced the 50,000 liters of liquid soap
- Sold at N2,000 per 4 liters. Please, use your calculator to punch
2000 * (50/4) = N 25,000
- He stepped up the supply to others @ 200,000/month
With due respect, how jobs are making up to this amount?

Mr. Kunle just called saying that he now supplies @500,000 liters / month. So, I have been made perfect in Production.

Just visit www.productionpanel.com now. My number is 08069344902

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Car Making Coy 'innoson' Sacks Half Of Its Workers... / How To Know Whether You Can Be An Entrepreneur / 5 Simple Instagram Marketing Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.