Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,941 members, 7,832,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Beware: 9japredict Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware: 9japredict Is A Scam (550 Views)

9japredict Is A Scam...pls Beware / 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware: 9japredict Is A Scam by Preator: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
guys, try and avoid losing ur money to the betting site 9japredict. they are bunch of scammers. once you look thru their Facebook page I'll see that they always refuse to pay when you withdraw substantial amounts. I tested dem about 2 months ago with a small sum and the withdrawal was quite fast. I later decided to use dem last week and place a withdrawal of around 150k ds week but dey refused to pay up. dey told me to exercise patience when I called but didn't tell me till when. they have now refused to pick my call. when I googled dia withdrawal experience I saw that this is actually their standard practice. placed anoda withdrawal wt Merrybet after dia own and I've been credited.
GUYs BEWARE and inform others

(1) (Reply)

closed / Pls Which Car Or Spacebus Can I Get For 400k / 3 Effective Tips To Guide You To Financial Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.