Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! (1215 Views)

'The After Is Even Worse- Nigerians React To Before & After Makeup Pic Of A Lady / A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / Why Do People Say I Look Like A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! by maspero22(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
I am not the type that gets egocentric unnecessarily neither am i the type that wastes time on irrelevant issues but recently, i was opportune to meet up my erstwhile school peeps at an old friend's wedding event. Every1 that saw me kept shouting in bewilderment that i have changed so much, tho i kept laughing them off. The question that has left me perplexed is: am i physically changing for the better or am i undergoing a metamorphosis into another homo sapiens creature of the old?(pls don't laf, this is serious oo grin )
Therefore, my nairaland family, i present to u, two different images. The first is my current picture/look and the other is a picture i took in my 300L in school (2008). kindly rate these pics, telling me the better look, d flaws and changes pls. I welcome constructive criticisms too. Thanks greatly.

Re: People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! by goodmorning40: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
what is that straight line inner ur tigh? u carry gutter
Re: People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! by corisande: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those beards. hmmmmm
Those saying you have changed don't expect you to look the same from 2008. that's 7 years. haba! change don come because you're more matured.
Re: People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! by maspero22(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
goodmorning40:
what is that straight line inner ur tigh? u carry gutter
i don't kno what u are talking abt oo. which one be line again? grin grin
Re: People Say Am Changing Fast!! For The Better Or Worse? Rate These Pics Pls!! by maspero22(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
corisande:
Those beards. hmmmmm
Those saying you have changed don't expect you to look the same from 2008. that's 7 years. haba! change don come because you're more matured.
abi oo? What about the beards? grin

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hairstyles For Short Hair / Children Shoes In Abuja / Raw Ghana Black Soap For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.