Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Give This A Topic Please? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give This A Topic Please? (330 Views)

How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / How Can I delete a topic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give This A Topic Please? by ikbnice(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Did you notice that ALL of those who
have been named as having shared in the blood money by Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and
even atheists? Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the
hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalization or oppression when the loot was being shared by Mr Donatus Dasuki? Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our
commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or worefa. There's no Christian, Muslim or
traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon. No tribe or religion, they belong to one
family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is
their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship. So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalized or
that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to enjoy his journey to hell. If you agree
with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name
and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the
symptoms don't show very early. Once you're
afflicted with CS, the end result is to die in
ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimpering dodo. Accept my sympathy.

HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES:-
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction-
Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iy
orchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b
from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from
Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi

8- I got another
N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from
where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki
account officer.

12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.-
Nimasa DG.

Please let us never again allow anyone to use religion or
tribe to try and divide us!

One Nigeria, One love...

cc lalasticlala
Re: Give This A Topic Please? by HDee(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

A / 5 Reasons Why We Must #occupycbn On Its Ban On Naira-denominated Cards Abroad / The Eagle In A Storm (part 2a). __changing Our "Wealth Creation Model."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.