Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Just Thanking God Because - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Thanking God Because (326 Views)

I Am Thanking Of Not Attending My Church Again / When We Worship God Because Of Fear Of Hell / Thanking My God For The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Thanking God Because by tpiar: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
No particular reason except that it is just impossible to quantify God's great wonders and the fact of being God.

Imagine if it were possible to count God's mercies, there is a reason why it is impossible, the earth itself could not contain the account.

Baba God, You are just too much.
Re: Just Thanking God Because by coded01: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
tpiar:
No particular reason except that it is just impossible to quantify God's great wonders and the fact of being God.

I thank God for everything he has done and yet to see...cool

(1) (Reply)

My Epl New Year Prayer / How To Get My Cc To Work / The Chosen Daily Devotional 6th March, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.