Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) (42439 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Nigerian Kano Girl With No Limbs - The Video / The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Medically impossible. no trunk, no lungs, no stomach.... i don bliv it
Looks lile an illusion
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
JonSnow:
hmm.. rare.

in all my years in Med School, I haven't come across this particular condition.

You are so right but there are so many wonders that eyes have not seen and ears not heard. Not long ago I read about a girl that has 4 kidneys and I was shocked
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
O boy, how do we explain dis one na
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by brightleave(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2016
JESUS, I wish the govt could help provide for her.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
A reason to be grateful always no matter what
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by chukagodwin(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
is this for real? .. oh GOD help her ohhh
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
preciousMI1:
taaaaa gbafuo!!!!

PHOTOSHOP OF THE YEAR!!

gerrarahia!!!
google it.
i no fit blame u sha. all those girls wey no dey commot see outside world. they always in tha room....thier fone is thier frnd...why wont u come n rant

2 Likes

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by menxer: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016
This is a lesson in perception.

The way you perceive life is not all there is to life.

She is literally living in a bucket at the mercy of every thing and everyone but may be more advanced in spiritual evolution than most of us on here looking upon her with pity, sympathy disgust or love.

Appearance is deceptive, if only we can see her spiritual self.

...all the same my heart feels for her.

1 Like

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by FemmyWealth(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=mulante post=41532746]I'm hoing that this is an illusion.

How is this even possible?![/qu
Its veri possible. Let's just gv tanx to God
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by magicminister: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Most Nigerians are too religious and largely ignorant.
Being born without limbs is a rare condition but its not an unheard or unseen phenomenon.
I am surprised that with all our internet and mobile data bundles most people that commented before me have not seen such before.... woooow!!

Lastly, if this girl was in the western world, she would have a decent life.
About 2000 dollars per month or more in disability benefits, designated parking areas and so many other perks and she would live tax free. As a matter of fact, she would be learn how to do things without her limbs and live a largely fair life,
Life for the disabled in the developed world isn't that bad.

Nigeria needs to wake up.

There is something I need to add..... I personally dont like it when people thank God for their own lives aftee they see someone that seems to be in a worse condition. That is selfish thanksgiving.
Instead of thanking God for your life at that moment, why not say a prayer for that person.
Thank God for the life of that person.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Edohe(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Is true,we just have to thank GOD
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Realone92(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2016
I just saw this on I.g " U just have to be grateful "
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Looks lile an illusion

i tot as much
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
aah! aah!! be like say she blow the bomb but her time never reach, or.... o boy this one pass me.

She is a victim. Do you think she wanted this? Do you think she prayed for it?

This is her fitnah. I pray God dues not give you something worse than this!

1 Like

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Assslayer: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Mcbussy:
Not possible....pure illusion.

I saw a video of her
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by smithe113(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2016
JonSnow:
hmm.. rare.

in all my years in Med School, I haven't come across this particular condition.

which med school did u go to that u Neva heard of Amelia ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Mackson01: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Chaii
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by anataala: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2016
You are heartless, you were told she is physically challenged and you are here saying nonesense God can turn you like her and nothing will happen, do not use your tongue to buy trouble for your self. Better repent for saying that rubbish or else your own will be worst than that.
CASTOSVILLA:
aah! aah!! be like say she blow the bomb but her time never reach, or.... o boy this one pass me.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by UltraSphinx(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:
undecided cry
Oga do release album this new year abeg
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2016
I blame the parents for this
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by alfsalami: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Buti who are we to question God ? Its yet another reason for you out there to believe you are lucky in life .
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by CSTR2: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Some of the weirdest medical conditions in Nigeria are usually from the north.
Are we sure there are no exposed uranium deposits excavation or illegal bunkering in the north that may be responsible for these mutations?.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by magicminister: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
smithe113:

which med school did u go to that u Neva heard of Amelia ?

Naija med school looool.
Lot of those docs dont know scratch but I still respect them for wasting 8 yearsnof their life.
Why study medicine in nigeria when nigerian medical certificate is barely recognized anywhere outside west africa?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by 18wheeler: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
I've personally met this girl severally when I passed through Kano. She's carried on the head along with hawkers while she begs for alms. Such a pitiful sight. I've always met her in a gas station after Kano on the way to Wudil town.
For those saying Photoshop, please its as real as you see in that picture. That you haven't seen such doesn't mean it does not exist.
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by kazeemalabi: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
haa
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
mulante:
I'm hoing that this is an illusion.

How is this even possible?!
[size=28pt]With Almighty God, nothing is impossible.
99.99% of Nigerians assume they know God, but God knows they don't HIM.[/size]
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by ttteejazz(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
In evry situation always give tnks 2 God
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by mizhefeh(f): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2016
mulante:
I'm hoing that this is an illusion.

How is this even possible?!
Ws wondering as well,dis can b real shocked
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by mizhefeh(f): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
18wheeler:
I've personally met this girl severally when I passed through Kano. She's carried on the head along with hawkers while she begs for alms. Such a pitiful sight. I've always met her in a gas station after Kano on the way to Wudil town.
For those saying Photoshop, please its as real as you see in that picture. That you haven't seen such doesn't mean it does not exist.
May God be wif her n locate her wif divine helpers sad
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
magicminister:
Most Nigerians are too religious and largely ignorant.
Being born without limbs is a rare condition but its not an unheard or unseen phenomenon.
I am surprised that with all our internet and mobile data bundles most people that commented before me have not seen such before.... woooow!!

Lastly, if this girl was in the western world, she would have a decent life.
About 2000 dollars per month or more in disability benefits, designated parking areas and so many other perks and she would live tax free. As a matter of fact, she would be learn how to do things without her limbs and live a largely fair life,
Life for the disabled in the developed world isn't that bad.

Nigeria needs to wake up.

There is something I need to add..... I personally dont like it when people thank God for their own lives aftee they see someone that seems to be in a worse condition. That is selfish thanksgiving.
Instead of thanking God for your life at that moment, why not say a prayer for that person.
Thank God for the life of that person.

1000 Likes.

[size=18pt]Thank you. When I say majority of Nigerians are intellectually re-tarded; including graduates, it is not an insult, but a fact.
Communicating with them has been a great ordeal for me. Their lack of intellectual comprehension is shocking.

Tetraplegia, also known as quadriplegia, is paralysis caused by illness or injury that results in the partial or total loss of use of all their limbs and torso; .

[/size]
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by fabby27: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) by ifoundmyperfect: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.