Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532612 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
lol... grin grin grin these guys are amazing.
well,just entered 4th sell on gold and stop a little above 1281.93...i hope it plays well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 11:16am On May 04, 2016
shalom123:
waiting for a close above that zone, at least 400pips should be slashed. well,anywhere price go i follow.

Is this eurjpy?? Hope you are buying... Not selling
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:20am On May 04, 2016
mrikay:

Is this eurjpy?? Hope you are buying... Not selling
its GbpAud not eurjpy. yes looking to buy eurjpy but i need a clear zone for that cos even EUR is weak to be able to use tight stop,that was the reason i bought Audjpy first.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2016
its closer. will it break or not,watching keenly anyway. EU

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 11:31am On May 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

Is running away the solution here?
get your act straight, if you got nothing to hide, you wouldn't be running away.
Come to think of it, there are scammers here because we let them breath, anyone not legitmate we should bring to the notice of other members and have them reported, atleast that's what grown ups do, not run away.
Mind you NL is the only Nigeria forum that is the best to accommodate Nigeria FX trader, I'm really tired not having to be in a Nigeria Trader's forum.
So Mate, If you want to run, please run very far and fast, because this brother here isn't running.
Telegram ko, Melegram Ni? this is the reason why we are about to be banned the first place.
There's a target on out back here, but doesn't mean they have shot at us yet.
Mr Seun is still making suggestions, instead of giving him reasons not to do otherwise and how about handing him the Gun.
Kudos to you on your level of thing mate, you still do not act like a trader either.

Regards,
EF

Thank you sir for the bolded
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2016
jorel1:
Yeah Mr NIce guy cheesy cheesy thats how I treat people..at least I gave him a better clue on where he wud get the best advice about PCs. cheesy cheesy
No no No, you didn't give him a clue,
if you did, you would given him some personal advise on what your thoughts are on what to use,
but instead you gave him some BS and indirectly told him to f*ck off.
You might not know this, now that FX here is under siege, people are watching very closely now,
so be a bit more kindle with your words, just saying though

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

No no No, you didn't give him a clue,
if you did, you would given him some personal advise on what your thoughts are on what to use,
but instead you gave him some BS and indirectly told him to Bleep off.
You might not know this, now that FX here is under siege, people are watching very closely now,
so be a bit more kindle with your words, just saying though

Regards,
EF
Lol forex is under siege, grin grin well like i said before its business as usual,. nobody needs to do anything to impress or please segun or whatever his name is... there are somethings you just cant change or stop.. such as the indicator and system sellers (these guys will alway find a way of sneaking into any forum)..if he bans this forum ,its only because of his personal sentiments and not because of the activities in it.
and you most of all are too emotional for a man. cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
And so the thread comes back alive...una well done
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Matoni: 1:09pm On May 04, 2016
I love this thread! As much as I would have preferred to be an onlooker, this threat of banning Forex related topic by the site owner is a major concern. Do we have any back up plans? If not, I am a programmer and can easily build one. What do you say? 20 positive feed backs and I will make the move.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2016
Good afternoon pip killaz,

Had to let go of the trade, I lost -61 pips and -0.7%...overall we are in deficit of - 11pips and - 0.2% for the week.

Happy slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2016
Matoni:
I love this thread! As much as I would have preferred to be an onlooker, this threat of banning Forex related topic by the site owner is a major concern. Do we have any back up plans? If not, I am a programmer and can easily build one. What do you say? 20 positive feed backs and I will make the move.
If i may ask, programmer in which language?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Matoni: 1:29pm On May 04, 2016
jorel1:
If i may ask, programmer in which language?

php bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2016
Matoni:

php bro
ahha nice cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 04, 2016
triggered first sell on eurgbp...already closed NU trades,standing aside for another entry

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2016
prettyboey:
My view on EURCAD movement....

Well price is moving as expected...look on your chart if current candles closes above that yellow line,
then i suggest u use your own strategy to enter BUY along the direction of the magenta arrow on the chart below

Happy Pippin...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 04, 2016
sell GU now @ 1.4480 for a 100pips take profit.@1.4380. rrr 1;1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 04, 2016
also sell EURUSD @1.1470 for a 100 pips take profit. rrr 1;1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2016
meshpips:
I will open a small account and trade it for 60 days.

The investor login details will be made public.

Here is an open challenge to Seun Osewa.

If what you see me do with the account is not impressive, then go ahead and delete all FOREX threads on Nairaland.

I stand to represent the FOREX trading community here on Nairaland and prove to the public that one can make legitimate money consistently trading price fluctuations in the finance market.

currentprice:

after the 2 month,,, i will open new acct with $1000 to trade openly here and see how much it gain within 3 month.... forex is a real business

let us know when you start the project

@Seun, you should fund these accounts.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
also sell EURUSD @1.1470 for a 100 pips take profit. rrr 1;1
THIS IS WHY I HATE SELLING WHEN THE WEEKLY HAS CONFIRM BUY. IT REFUSE MOVE DOWN I SMELL DANGER. IF EU GETS TO 1.15216 THEN TREND CHANGED AND MAY FLY UP UP TO 1.17 I JUST HOPE THEY DO OT MOVE IT THERE OR NOW tongue cool embarassed
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
possible EG move from daily chart...entered too early though.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 04, 2016
Ger30 possible projections...its almost time. daily chart

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2016
GBPJPY just opened a low risk buy hedge on my existing sell , the bulls were having a smooth ride up just before the YEN news...so the technicals mite still have it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2016
EJ about to trigger...brace up. 4hr chart.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 04, 2016
shalom123:
EJ about to trigger...brace up. 4hr chart.
wait till the end of this particular candle might be a little late but safer.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by successfem: 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
Pls I never knew I had been missing a lot from this wonderful traders. Pls let's try and create a watsapp forum cos I suspect this thread might be banned. I lost touch with previous forex group contacts as a result of previous ban by Seun. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
i wish i had stayed home today.... Eurnzd sell went bad.... Adjusted stop above the previous high....

It was in profit when i stepped out.... Before i return e don turn red..... Sticking to my system sha...

Hope you all had a better day
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:48pm On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin

thought SEUN go done vex lock my handle grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
@house, i cannot believe you guys are taking seun seriously. this is not the first he is doing this. and if he bans it, he is the one that lose, not us

its only marketers that will be affected, not real traders

@feshizzy, u too dey do oversabi.

@currentprice, this is fxbomovi, not tom;

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
^^^ok brother
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
Currently all my trades are closed, of course in +pips. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
ads4btc:
@house, i cannot believe you guys are taking seun seriously. this is not the first he is doing this. and if he bans it, he is the one that lose, not us

its only marketers that will be affected, not real traders

[/b]@feshizzy, u too dey do oversabi [b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2016
Today's Trade Wed, 4-5-2016

EURGBP 5+22= +27 pips

EURUSD -2= -2 pips

NZDUSD 16 + 2 = +18 pips

USDCAD -24 + 97 + 118 = +191 pips

TOTAL PIPS 27 + -2 + 18 + 191 = +234 pips

Sensei Pipsharighan, the trip to Mount Myōboku was really a favourite one,
I do wish to learn more grin

Regards,
EF

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.