Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529265 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (660) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:18am On Jan 01, 2020
In line with tradition, this is the 2020 thread for forex topics.

To a greater new year.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Thread Guidelines

1. These are not rules but merely recommendations which will do you and fellow thread members good to abide by.

2. There is a lot of money in the over 5 trillion dollars daily transactions forex market to be MADE and LOST. Study well before delving in.

3. Where there is money, there are scammers. Big money, big scammers. Take your time to watch what goes on before meeting someone by-the-side.

4. There are lots of experienced folks in here that are ever willing to answer your questions. Ask courteously and you will get the help you need.

5. It is not a race or about claiming to be better than others, there is always something you can gain from forumites as well as share with them.

6. Netiquette requires you show your worth before slamming the entire pages with adverts about your products. Your signature is good enough for this. If however you need to speak about your works, do so with verifiable proof. You need to be above board to show you are authentic.

7. Enjoy!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2020
We made it! cheesy
Happy New year to us all. This would be a mighty good year!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year guys, wish everyone more green pips

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by beejaay: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year traders... Good to here always
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AyoII(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year
Happy PipfulL Year

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lonewolf777: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year everyone, lets explore wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donsheddy: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by tolugar: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2020
happy new year all

may the PIPs be in our favour

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 1:13am On Jan 01, 2020
Once again for newbies, apart from baby Pips school classes, watch these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-tOh5FREsQ&list=PL3fKm29WxlbCj4lwo5yD082vfbJ8BzHBO&index=1

Results of the March 2020 contest Updated*
https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/294#88728961

As promised, the update on the contest award winner. The results are final.

A final look at the rules before I proceed.

teemy:
An Idea

I have an idea for a forex competition to help those beginners [/b]that need trading funds. The first part being [b]consistency in their trading strategy and sticking to it throughout the duration of the trial.

The Trial

A forex demo trading competition.

Everyone starts with a trading account of $10,000 which is coincidentally similar to a $100 account in cents (more on this later).

Contest starts and runs for the last two weeks of each month.

Awarding the prize

Winner is the trader with the highest ROI or highest balance since all accounts start with the same amount.

At the end of the contest, the highest ranked trader will give me a report of his/her trading strategy and I will authenticate that ALL trades made conform to the trading strategy. Any single off strategy trade will lead to disqualification and prize goes to the next highest ranked trader.

Prize is $100 or equivalent in naira paid into winner's Dom or Savings account. (I will see about raising this and increasing prize positions in coming months).

As an added bonus, I will automate the winning trading strategy into an expert advisor for the winner. I would advice winner should not sell it nor give it out (I will give recommendations on how to make more with it without giving out the farm). There truly is something called the law of diminishing returns.

Grounds For Disqualification

All gurus and pros are not entitled to participate. I would rather you add more to the prize pot. This also includes anyone who has dropped trading signals in any of the nairaland forex threads.

Any new nairaland account that was created from today ontowards is not entitled to participate.

A prize winner for a month is not entitled to a prize in the next immediate month.

The contest trading account should NOT have a drawdown more than 20% of the starting account balance. The concept is to ensure you will maintain money management rules so as not to blow the prize money in a swoop.

Conclusion

All interested participants should give me a mention while I work on setting up the demo contest (most likely on fxblue).

Wishing you well - Teemy

The rankings

Wiconse(45110293) who ranked first was disqualified due to posting signals and thus not a newbie.
wiconse post=86820733:
SELL LIMIT CADJPY 85.355
SL 85.755
TP 84.355

Ekesoft who ranked second preferred not to relinquish his strategy and so was skipped.

Voraz(30638720) third has been posting setups and is surely not a newbie grin
voraz:
This is USDCHF.
Looks like we could be getting reversal....
Notice the divergence
(Check out the attached USDCAD chart for an actual example)

It's not moving down fast enough so I've locked in enough profits.
We could see an Inverse Head and Shoulder formation around this point so upside is more likely now..... Enjoy! grin

Dreamscapar(6661027) fourth relinquished his right to the award as he was not in it for the money.

Viettastitches(8835053) who came fifth was disqualified for not following all strategy rules e.g No StopLoss.

Succhris the sixth position has given a signal in the past and thus disqualified.
Succhris:

after hunting sl, it is ready to move down to 1000pips.

tp 19200

Cutefine042(noble_fx), Sconp(8841387), signalmedia, Fucc12(8837358), Bolutumiii(boluwatife1), Darkpal(2090621693), Free6orn(8853544), JafunmiFx(4093514), SayDeejsy(2090622449) and other unlisted numbers were authomatically disqualified by the system.

In all, there was no awarded winner. Thanks everyone for your participation.

As stated earlier, I won't be hosting any future contests here.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Results of the March 2020 contest
https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/268#88378678

Update March 15, 2020*
I closed the former one and created this https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1047

Update on March 14, 2020
Nairaland Trader of The Month Contest - March 2020
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1046

Update on March 9, 2020
teemy:
An Idea

I have an idea for a forex competition to help those beginners that need trading funds. The first part being consistency in their trading strategy and sticking to it throughout the duration of the trial.

The Trial

A forex demo trading competition.

Everyone starts with a trading account of $10,000 which is coincidentally similar to a $100 account in cents (more on this later).

Contest starts and runs for the last two weeks of each month.

Awarding the prize

Winner is the trader with the highest ROI or highest balance since all accounts start with the same amount.

At the end of the contest, the highest ranked trader will give me a report of his/her trading strategy and I will authenticate that ALL trades made conform to the trading strategy. Any single off strategy trade will lead to disqualification and prize goes to the next highest ranked trader.

Prize is $100 or equivalent in naira paid into winner's Dom or Savings account. (I will see about raising this and increasing prize positions in coming months).

As an added bonus, I will automate the winning trading strategy into an expert advisor for the winner. I would advice winner should not sell it nor give it out (I will give recommendations on how to make more with it without giving out the farm). There truly is something called the law of diminishing returns.

Grounds For Disqualification

All gurus and pros are not entitled to participate. I would rather you add more to the prize pot. This also includes anyone who has dropped trading signals in any of the nairaland forex threads.

Any new nairaland account that was created from today ontowards is not entitled to participate.

A prize winner for a month is not entitled to a prize in the next immediate month.

The contest trading account should NOT have a drawdown more than 20% of the starting account balance. The concept is to ensure you will maintain money management rules so as not to blow the prize money in a swoop.

Conclusion

All interested participants should give me a mention while I work on setting up the demo contest (most likely on fxblue).

Wishing you well - Teemy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ekesoft(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Congratulations Your Visa is Approved
Congratulations You Won the Contract
Congratulations You're among the Selected
Congratulations You're Hired
Congratulations You're Promoted
Congratulations You're Accepted
Congratulations It is Done
This Will Be You & ME in 2020!!!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year everyone,

I still strongly recommend that we all include a link to our myfxbook in our signature.

If people will begin to take FOREX trading (and traders) seriously, we need to take such steps.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year Comrades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2020
More positive pips to everyone trading this season and beyond.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 3:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jamace(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to everybody. Best wishes always.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tesvin: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year traders, wish you all a successful trading year ahead

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Present o! We are back and better! Happy new year everyone! smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Achimaechi(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2020
cheesy grin HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY PIPIPNG EVERYBODY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2020
2020's here.
Life's getting much better.

Happy New Year everyone! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year to everyone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Edd1e(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR TRADERS.
Wishing us a pipful year ahead... More winnings...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year folks.
vision 2020
Our year of mighty pips

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to us all...

More winss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SayDeeJay: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year to everyone here.
May the year bring to us God's blessings in abundance.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year To Everyone cheesy
May The Almighty God Bless Our Hustle
And Grant Us The Discipline To Follow Our
Trading Plan.
No More Blowing Of Account grin
2020 is Our Year wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Darkpal: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year. May the pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Skanas(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2020
saxy4c:
We made it! cheesy
Happy New year to us all. This would be a mighty good year!
yes oooo looking forward to that “fisherman project “ you talk about last year...no lemme behind oooo

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gedifok: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by benpuzzy(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2020
Let the pips raking continue, welcome to 2020, "a year of divine sufficiency", FX IS SWEET.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2020
here we go again. wishing everyone a pipful year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.