Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (540668 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:56am On May 05, 2016
My todays trade...Already in Audjpy buy,already in Eurgbp sell and would be adding Gbpdkk to it once price enter the buy safe zone above the NORM at 9.39989

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 5:17am On May 05, 2016
ads4btc:
@house, i cannot believe you guys are taking seun seriously. this is not the first he is doing this. and if he bans it, he is the one that lose, not us

its only marketers that will be affected, not real traders

Word!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:09am On May 05, 2016
mrikay:
i wish i had stayed home today.... Eurnzd sell went bad.... Adjusted stop above the previous high....

It was in profit when i stepped out.... Before i return e don turn red..... Sticking to my system sha...

Hope you all had a better day

Can one of you pros pls look at EURNZD.... I am in short.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2016
mrikay:

Here's My analysis for your pair,
Do take note I'm a conservative trader, so I only take conservative trades

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
Good morning dudes and dudets,

It's a beautiful day, can I hear someone say: "why is it" undecided?.... Well today is my end of the weekday.... I have had that feeling since Kindergarten cheesy... Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know either...

Anyways, back to my fight/trade today, I am eyeing GBP/CHFs today, but banking on the trend, my sword and my sharingan, let's see how it all plays out

Happy slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:50am On May 05, 2016
mrikay:

BROS I AM NOT A PRO but this is what i see eurnzd doing,its going back to the NORM. stop should be above 1.6730 and TP around 1.6457.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 05, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
The Chap below me is a real magician grin grin grin

Happy pipping beautiful people.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:36am On May 05, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
Oooooooooooops.... An early exit,

GBP/CHF had plans I never saw.... My SL was hit, I lost - 46 pips and 1% of my acct.

In summary for this week:

TRADES: 3
GOOD TRADES: 1
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP LOSS: - 57
% LOSS: - 1.2
% ACCURACY: 33% embarassed embarassed

Ending my week with a Loss and a drop in my accuracy is quite painful, buh we got to keep our head up and look forward to better weeks ahead.

Well, for me it means my weekend has started a Lil earlier than expected cheesy.. In any case, I was you all a beautiful weekend.

Happy slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2016
Zionplace:
You sha want to quote, I guess you may recheck my post.
you are too lousy , surest sell but i see no entry angry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 12:05pm On May 05, 2016
shalom123:

BROS I AM NOT A PRO but this is what i see eurnzd doing,its going back to the NORM. stop should be above 1.6730 and TP around 1.6457.

Thank you sir...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 05, 2016
Abeg wetin una dey trade sef? Cos markert no dey move for my side...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by successfem: 1:38pm On May 05, 2016
It seems the bulls and the bears are contending on gbpchf. Pls can anyone analyse if the bulls would give up too soon ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by friendbee: 3:04pm On May 05, 2016
successfem:
It seems the bulls and the bears are contending on gbpchf. Pls can anyone analyse if the bulls would give up too soon ?

[b][/b]how---------------will-----------------i------------------know

successfem:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Edd1e:
MY EURNZD ANAYLSIS

From the below chart ( first chart), notice how price has been in a triangle pattern formation since first of this year, now price is at the upper trend line..

On the 4hr chart, a completed GARTLEY harmonic pattern has form , ..
My entry...
Sell @ market price
ST- above X point of harmonic pattern (quite wide)
TP 1, TP 2, TP 3 ---- 38.2%, 61.8% ,100% of last leg...

Disclaimer------ this is not a trade signal, just an analysis. Pls read currentprice's signature. Thanks...
For those who follow, EURNZD TP 1 Reached about 135 pips. Take some profit, bring Stop loss to safe haven and ride the trend as long as it takes. grin grin.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2016
Edd1e:

For those who follow, EURNZD TP 1 Reached about 135 pips. Take some profit, bring Stop loss to safe haven and ride the trend as long as it takes. grin grin.
Take note of 1.65040/20 level, if price breaks and closes below that level, u can add more sell positions. cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2016
dont be a coward running away from a fight grin , when the other opponent wants to make a move they push to the extremes b4 finally giving up.. so I think the bulls would give up soon ,you just have to be there when it happens.
No pain No gain.
PIPsharingan:
Oooooooooooops.... An early exit,

GBP/CHF had plans I never saw.... My SL was hit, I lost - 46 pips and 1% of my acct.

In summary for this week:

TRADES: 3
GOOD TRADES: 1
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP LOSS: - 57
% LOSS: - 1.2
% ACCURACY: 33% embarassed embarassed

Ending my week with a Loss and a drop in my accuracy is quite painful, buh we got to keep our head up and look forward to better weeks ahead.

Well, for me it means my weekend has started a Lil earlier than expected cheesy.. In any case, I was you all a beautiful weekend.

Happy slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
jorel1:
dont be a coward running away from a fight grin , when the other opponent wants to make a move they push to the extremes b4 finally giving up.. so I think the bulls would give up soon ,you just have to be there when it happens.
No pain No gain.

Lol... Jorel Jorel,

I have left that hunt for you to feed on, we all know that the rate of fire from your machine gun matches the speed at which you spew words from your mouth.

I am out of strength, and my slashing precision is weak,
a rest would do to replenish my skill, the hustle(forex) will not end after today, so why fall in love with just one fight(pair)?

Happy slashing

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
^^^ that is my man of the week above grin,,,,i thank you for the professional words you post grin

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2016
PIPsharingan:

Lol... Jorel Jorel,

I have left that hunt for you to feed on, we all know that the rate of fire from your machine gun matches the speed at which you spew words from your mouth.

a rest would do to replenish my skill, the hustle(forex) will not end after today, so why fall in love with just one fight(pair)?

Happy slashing
Wise Words from a Sensei,
You didn't disappoint me in anyway.
+1

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
PIPsharingan:

Lol... Jorel Jorel,

Happy slashing
Ooh you chose to focus on my idiomatic rhetorics ( especially the negative one ) rather than the true message. cheesy ....Well am still on a sell with this pair. Wish me luck...

Although some dude above says its professional to run from one pair to another after failing in one...while to some like me it is very unprofessional....
Probably you need to check your system for review because from your results since inception. you seem to fall within my merry go round or mirror maze hypothesis..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
shalom123:

I like this your system oh.... Hope to see more posts and analysis from you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
jorel1:

Ooh you chose to focus on my idiomatic rhetorics ( especially the negative one ) rather than the true message. cheesy ....Well am still on a sell with this pair. Wish me luck...

Although some dude above says its professional to run from one pair to another after failing in one...while to some like me it is very unprofessional....
Probably you need to check your system for review because from your results since inception. you seem to fall within my merry go round or mirror maze hypothesis..
Dear Sir, this is not a race or competition,
Everyone has a trading style that suits mostly
Someone would later say I like to quote. grin
Well, people like this is why I quote.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2016
Feshizzy:

Dear Sir, this is not a race or competition,
Everyone has a trading style that suits mostly
Someone would later say I like to quote. grin
Well, people like this is why I quote.

Regards,
EF
hmm cheesy your case is grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
mrikay:

I like this your system oh.... Hope to see more posts and analysis from you.
Thanks bro...its actually just the combination of fib and basics of elliott wave. hope you're still in the trade.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
nobody saw gbpchf
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
shalom123:

Thanks bro...its actually just the combination of fib and basics of elliott wave. hope you're still in the trade.

Yeah.... Still in it.... But am thinking of closing it because of the sudden turn of gbpchf which reversed on me... Thank God stoploss was at break even +1
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
just checked my chart...Eurgbp is playing as scripted...Audjpy still playing around my entry...Gbpdkk pips is mind blowing and acting as scripted too. after japan holiday and other holiday as observed by different countries more will be delivered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.