Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533021 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
mrikay:

Yeah.... Still in it.... But am thinking of closing it because of the sudden turn of gbpchf which reversed on me... Thank God stoploss was at break even +1
don't leave the trade yet,price has not gotten to the destination its going to...if price close below the 1.65746 which is where price is currently at i am joining the trade too. like i said price is coming to the NORM level keep calm and keep your fingers cross.see chart below,i will post my gold chart and how it finally played out for you to see something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2016
@ mrikay...the first chart is the gold chart,i entered at that blue line,knowing that price is coming to the NORM there were times price looked like it was reversing but i stayed on the trade and took even 4 positions on it with tight stops and at times adjusting them in other not to be kicked out of the trade too early. the later chart is Gbpusd,if you look at my previous comments i made mention of price coming to the NORM and its there now but i expect it to still come to the middle NORM itself.
what i am trying to say is don't close yet but if YOUR SYSTEM SAYS CLOSE,PLEASE CLOSE IT.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
Another NU sell on the daily might be due,waiting for 0.68833... a close below and i will gladly enter but i hate the pair cos of the large stop i always have to use. will be back by day close @ 10pm out now.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
shalom123:
@ mrikay...the first chart is the gold chart,i entered at that blue line,knowing that price is coming to the NORM there were times price looked like it was reversing but i stayed on the trade and took even 4 positions on it with tight stops and at times adjusting them in other not to be kicked out of the trade too early. the later chart is Gbpusd,if you look at my previous comments i made mention of price coming to the NORM and its there now but i expect it to still come to the middle NORM itself.
what i am trying to say is don't close yet but if YOUR SYSTEM SAYS CLOSE,PLEASE CLOSE IT.

I like the theory... And I see it working with accuracy... I just need to fine tune my entry... BTW what is your view on usdjpy?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 05, 2016
mrikay:

I like the theory... And I see it working with accuracy... I just need to fine tune my entry... BTW what is your view on usdjpy?
Thanks for the compliment but accuracy is defined in different terms to different people,anyways thanks. will pull that up for you.
i swing trades from 4hr to monthly time frame,so it may take time for TP to hit or for the entry to be valid.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2016
Monthly view of uj...price is currently having a pullback and its most likely to hit that 109.xx level before heading back to the NORM but the destination first is the NORM and that doesn't mean you should sell now because its not yet time. the other diagrams on the chart explains itself.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2016
@ mrikay...couldn't place an analysis on the weekly and daily looks too complicated for me to explain. so did this 4hr tf which will be easier.
remember the lesser is included in the greater. from the 4 hr chart below,price is going to the 108.xx and 109.xx level being the NORM before coming to 104.xx and 103.xx which is the D zone or leg but remember that the 109.xx level is the probable pullback end point for the monthly chart which is also the NORM for the 4hr chart then before the monthly price will head to its NORM around the 103.xx or 100.xx or 93.xx level which is also in consonance with the end point of the 4hr chart 103.xx level...
i hope this helps...i don't post these nonsense on any thread cos its just my bunch of stupid analysis that will play out or not.
BEFORE I FORGET THE BUY ON THE 4HR CHART TRIGGERED ALREADY COS PRICE CLOSE ABOVE 107.23.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 05, 2016
I entered new trades just few minutes ago...usdjpy buy...eurnzd sell...gbpdkk buy. still have previous running trades on.
need to watch a movie,these charts are boring looking at always.
less i forget couldn't take NU sell again,don't want to be in too many trades and trying to follow numbers so i don't get mad quick. few at a time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
shalom123:
I entered new trades just few minutes ago...usdjpy buy...eurnzd sell...gbpdkk buy. still have previous running trades on.
need to watch a movie,these charts are boring looking at always.
less i forget couldn't take NU sell again,don't want to be in too many trades and trying to follow numbers so i don't get mad quick. few at a time.

Thanks bro.... you will not get mad oh!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
mrikay:

Thanks bro.... you will not get mad oh!
you welcome Bro...hahaha lol... won't be mad not possible.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:51am On May 06, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 5:13am On May 06, 2016
Just bought usdcad @1.2879
sold gbpjpy @155.02
buy stop gbpcad @1.8670
sl 70pips
tp open let's see how they play out
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by successfem: 9:24am On May 06, 2016
Waohhhhh gbpjpy is a bad sell trade for now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:41am On May 06, 2016
take 80pips and go now if you want to on safe side.
alternative,bring stop loss to 50pips
iheanyiebeneze:
also sell EURUSD @1.1470 for a 100 pips take profit. rrr 1;1
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:46am On May 06, 2016
sell usdcad now @1.2850 for a 200pips take profit, rrr 1;1
failure to break the 200dSMA 4h chart for the second time is a good time to sell.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:52am On May 06, 2016
another buy entry for me at audjpy buy...eurnzd sell again... will wait till close of 4hr tf candle.don't normally trade NFP but will try for the first time and see.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:58am On May 06, 2016
shalom123:
another buy entry for me at audjpy buy...eurnzd sell again... will wait till close of 4hr tf candle.don't normally trade NFP but will try for the first time and see.
all my trades currently running NEGATIVE except eurgbp...waiting patiently.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Oladg2: 11:00am On May 06, 2016
HERE IT IS AGAIN, NEW VERSION OF BINARY DIGGER PRO AS BEEN LAUNCHED.
IS GOOD FOR FOREX AND BINARY.
Download it below and follow the instruction.

You can still reach me on the same channel via 2348104751696.
YOUNGHADIZ which you more green to ur account.

http://www.4shared.com/get/vPaxGCTNba/BINARY_DIGGER_PRO.html

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty6shcksertxtuy/BINARY%20DIGGER%20PRO.rar?dl=0

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2016
Oladg2:
HERE IT IS AGAIN, NEW VERSION OF BINARY DIGGER PRO AS BEEN LAUNCHED.
IS GOOD FOR FOREX AND BINARY.
Download it below and follow the instruction.

You can still reach me on the same channel via 2348104751696.
YOUNGHADIZ which you more green to ur account.

http://www.4shared.com/get/vPaxGCTNba/BINARY_DIGGER_PRO.html

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty6shcksertxtuy/BINARY%20DIGGER%20PRO.rar?dl=0
Thanks , but after I download it, would there still be any need to reach you??
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
sell usdcad now @1.2850 for a 200pips take profit, rrr 1;1
failure to break the 200dSMA 4h chart for the second time is a good time to sell.
Apparently you are saying I would give back all my profits to you grin . My prayer is it continues going higher cheesy .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:10am On May 06, 2016
jorel1:

i think you will need to because of the below pics... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 06, 2016
priceaction:

You understand the act of forex exchange very well in related to brokers stand. People don't know that many so called brokers are white labels. If you really want to maximize your profits and reduce your loss in FX, consistent low spreads and some other flexibility must be taken seriously. How can I pay more than 0.9-1.1 pips plus commision on EU, and more than 1.8, and 2.0 G.U and geppy respectively.

Any broker that is not true ecn is no go for me. If you trade with B broker , they will make market for you. You buy at their choice price and sell to you at the price good for them, there by denying you a lot of freedom and trading at Central market prices from liquid providers and vice versa just like what banks in naija are doing now on dollar transactions online.

Even many traders think they are trading live , but you are in demo on their database because they know sooner or later, than money is theirs as you will soon lose all.

it is good to trade on A broker .
I will advice anyone to test an ECN , you can try tickmill because of their spreads and free deposit and withdrawal policies. They don't interfere at all with your trades as far as I have been trading with them . you can open ecn as low as 25$ unlike Pepperstone that is around $200 and still take around 3% on deposit.

Is it not a sucidal depositing small cash and still trade on high spread?
It's part of why I don't trade with naija white label brokers, for personal reasons.

Any one comfortable with them should do so.

Besides, I was surprised wen I withdrew to Gtb few weeks ago from Pepperstone, I was credited around 286 or so to a dollar. I was so happy, though my last deposit to pepperstone there was before dollar wahala. I deposited at around 197 or so. But some people are still credited so low at the official rates. I don't know why.
Please price action, which did you choose between ECN PRO and VIP in tickmil? And how did you fund?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Oladg2: 11:39am On May 06, 2016
jorel1:

No, except u have any issue
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2016
jorel1:

Apparently you are saying I would give back all my profits to you grin . My prayer is it continues going higher cheesy .
I'm with iheanyiebeneze on the SELL on USDCAD, he said that in good faith

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

I'm with iheanyiebeneze on the SELL on USDCAD, he said that in good faith

Regards,
EF
of-course anything that is against me is always okay with you grin grin ..but its in a sell area actually but my hope and faith strategy tells me to hold on to the trade already in +255 pips...willing to give up all anyway if Iheanyiebenezes scheme takes me out .cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2016
jorel1:
of-course anything that is against me is always okay with you grin grin ..but its in a sell area actually but my hope and faith strategy tells me to hold on to the trade already in +255 pips...willing to give up all anyway if Iheanyiebenezes scheme takes me out .cheesy cheesy
You know very well that none of us control what happens in the market.
It's a war zone out there, we need to be one in here.
Anyway we are all entitled to an opinion and for the recs, I hold nothing against you my friend.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

You know very well that none of us control what happens in the market.
It's a war zone out there, we need to be one in here.
Anyway we are all entitled to an opinion and for the recs, I hold nothing against you my friend.

Regards,
EF
cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
MEKKY77:
Please price action, which did you choose between ECN PRO and VIP in tickmil? And how did you fund?
Ecn pro OK for me.funded with MasterCard via stambicibtc. Hope it helps...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2016
I'm having mixed feelings in here grin grin angry angry sad sad cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed smiley smiley sad sad cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2016
AND here it comes, NFP , the destroyer of all analysis... grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2016
priceaction:

Ecn pro OK for me.funded with MasterCard via stambicibtc. Hope it helps...
Thanks...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by friendbee: 1:14pm On May 06, 2016
NFP........................................BLOWER..........OF..................FOREX................ACCOUNT.

DESTROYER...........................OF.........................CAPITAL.

SLAYER..........................OF......................................NEWBIES

DAZER...................................OF....................................THE.........................UNWISE. grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.