Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532086 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2016
NZD is joining the jpy pairs to be traded...so,will go back to my special one Gbpnzd to look out for a trade...weekly chart

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
JLINE:

well retest made accordingly...second batch of move in accordance.
@mrikay seems this might be a good time to buy the chfjpy now,bought since though when i alerted you before...its a long term trade and let it run. you will need like around at least 250pips stop,so make your calculations right and leave TP to be open...monthly chart

Thanks Boss! I bought yesterday after observing 2 green daily candles... I also bought with tiny lots Gbp/Nzd and UsdCad.... Thanks as Always... I sincerely appreciate your work.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Vacation cut short...Bought NZDCAD @0.9209 sl :75 pips
watch your buy,just normal trend line from daily chart and NZD just joined jpy.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Market is very volatile and unstable just like someone predicted. I just bought GBP/USD. SL- 100, TP open
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
mrikay:

Thanks Boss! I bought yesterday after observing 2 green daily candles... I also bought with tiny lots Gbp/Nzd and UsdCad.... Thanks as Always... I sincerely appreciate your work.
ok Boss,no wahala...its good you entered early enough,am expecting a move today. most likely to go in our favour as long as jpy is involves. meanwhile toyota just made my day more and jpy more predictive by recalling millions of cars thats faulty,when they finally hit the country...its grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
jorel1:
Increased my risk level from 2000 pips leverage (Not the typical broker meaning of leverage) to 1000 . I realized considering the fact that I take only quality trades, my previous risk mgt model left a wide portion of my capital dormant.so now worst case scenario if I lose 100 pips 4 times (hardly happens) I recover all my losses + 10% bonus in the fifth trade , if I lose 100 pips 5 times (hardly happens) I recover all my losses in the sixth trade, If I didn't lose at all then I make full returns. So now I would have to lose 100 pips like 10 times to blow my account. cheesy cheesy
Hope this helps someone here trading high lot sizes without taking into consideration account equity.
I would post my excel simulation of money/risk management model.
@D1trader waiting for me to post losses to bring smile to his face, sorry its not gonna happen grin grin
@jorel1 you are making huge percentage gain to your account and now you realized a wide portion of your capital is dormant grin grin I know you have good appetite for risk, but are you sure this is the right move considering the fact you don't use SL?...you are not doing bad with your 2000 pips risk...There is always a first time for any outcome in the market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2016
JLINE:

watch your buy,just normal trend line from daily chart and NZD just joined jpy.
Thanks for your input chief...I will consider that diagonal resistance valid when price violates the current higher-low or better still price makes a signicant lower-high...and also you cannot afford to ignore the fact that price has been making nice higher-highs and higher-lows on the 4hr TF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Thanks for your input chief...I will consider that diagonal resistance valid when price violates the current higher-low or better still price makes a signicant lower-high...and also you cannot afford to ignore the fact that price has been making nice higher-highs and higher-lows on the 4hr TF
ok boss
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2016
eurgbp is not looking too nice,rejection twice won't be funny it will necessitate a close rather.end of day will tell. undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sold. CADCHF @0.7545 SL:130 pips
Sold EURCHF @0.0862 SL:175 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
I dont think GBP pairs can cross current level upside (too much uncertainty in buying).. to much pressure to go down...
.Gold is now due for a buy i suppose , Just bought for long term .. since current level was difficult to break
eyes on SP 500 for a sell.
But Monday is a holiday in the US , so now might not be a good idea to initiate a long term trade on a USD related instrument .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by abbeyforex(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
jorel1:
I dont think GBP pairs can cross current level upside (too much uncertainty in buying).. to much pressure to go down...
.Gold is now due for a buy i suppose , Just bought for long term .. since current level was difficult to break
eyes on SP 500 for a sell

Buy GU for the long term , tp @1.4400, sl 1.3200
Gold is getting ready to make a new high of 1400

** Not a trade call for anyone but my personal entry** Entered since yesterday
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
You are right, probably decision was as a result of greed , wanting more and more and more cheesy cheesy just an experimental decision anyway .. I would give it a rethink .. thanks for watching my back grin grin
EmmanuelD1st:

@jorel1 you are making huge percentage gain to your account and now you realized a wide portion of your capital is dormant grin grin I know you have good appetite for risk, but are you sure this is the right move considering the fact you don't use SL?...you are not doing bad with your 2000 pips risk...There is always a first time for any outcome in the market.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
jorel1:
You are right, probably decision was as a result of greed , wanting more and more and more cheesy cheesy just an experimental decision anyway .. I would give it a rethink.. thanks for watching my back grin grin
Pls. Do ...and you're welcome grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by raycolz84: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
how market...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Jorel1 a bottle of larger beer for you. grin
Your trading style is very impressive, I understand it took quite a while for you to get there. But that's what someone people don't understand.
Sir Jorel, didn't get there over night.

For me, it's 4000 pips to blow account, till I become very much like Sir Jorel grin

BTW, someone making fundamental and technical analysis is a rare gift. *thumbs up*

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Sold. CADCHF @0.7545 SL:130 pips
Sold EURCHF @0.0862 SL:175 pips
These two guys dropping nicely grin grin risk reduced by 40 pips each on both trades
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
harizonal123:
Market is very volatile and unstable just like someone predicted. I just bought GBP/USD. SL- 100, TP open

The pound has fallen by more than 1% after Bank of England governor Mark Carney hinted at fresh economic stimulus measures.---- BBC

SL hit , I'm out for today. I guess selling has resumed
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Vacation cut short...Bought NZDCAD @0.9209 sl :75 pips
Risk reduced by 45 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by littlewest16: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
JLINE:
NZD is joining the jpy pairs to be traded...so,will go back to my special one Gbpnzd to look out for a trade...weekly chart
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by littlewest16: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eur:Usd playing ping pong btw [1.109-1.111-1.112]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
after brexit I have not entered a single trade. daily time frame is just too confusing now

waiting for market to calm.

meanwhile, today is my birthday. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeyinkabasir(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Owliver:
after brexit I have not entered a single trade. daily time frame is just too confusing now

Happy birthday bro....May you age in grace

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Owliver:

Same here (I think say na only me) had to take an induced vacation cause of lack of clear signal grin grin...buh NZDCAD pulled me out of the self induced vacation today.

HBD to you and very PLENTY dollar to your Account grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
HBD to you Sir Owliver grin grin grin

May the forces of the pips always be with you.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
JLINE:
eurgbp is not looking too nice,rejection twice won't be funny it will necessitate a close rather.end of day will tell. undecided
i knew it would after 2 rejections and it did...not surprised was prepared.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Owliver:

Happy Birthday bro...more Greens.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just Bought GU @1.3241 SL@1.3203 TP1@ 1.3542
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
GBP Pairs , weekend gap filled . I think London and American session guys already sent a clear no-go message , and I believe the Tokyo session guys would follow by sending price down further.
Please, dont chase those bullish moves grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
jorel1:
GBP Pairs , weekend gap filled . I think London and American session guys already sent a clear no-go message , and I believe the Tokyo session guys would follow by sending price down further.
Please, dont chase those bullish moves grin grin

Maybe the GBP/JPY could go down further but as for the GU and GA i think it's time for them to go up a bit though or could be long term
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
adeyinkabasir:
Just Bought GU @1.3241 SL@1.3203 TP1@ 1.3542

+70 pips already on this trade
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sellstop audnzd @1.0425
Sl 50pips
Tp open let's see how it plays out

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.