Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Pls, Who Knows This School? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls, Who Knows This School? (1605 Views)

Pls Who Knows This Company: Standard Legacy Group (slg)? / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Who Knows This School? by mybose: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2016
I need someone who knws much about Mayfloyer private school to help me with their salary range and working condition because I received an invite from them 2day for written interview next week. Help pls.
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by mybose: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Pls, I need a response from someone who knws much about them so that I will knw if it's worth going because I live very far from Ogun State.
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by endtime1(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2016
hello d school is a big school u can't afford to loose it pls its worth sacrificing for u can get back to me
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by MzDeeb(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Hi..

I am not too sure about the salary range now cos its been years i graduated.

But i can bet you that the working conditions are of high standard. They care for the teachers and all working staff. Some teachers eat with students at the dining hall. They also provide accommodations for some staff also..

But i must tell you, you must be a strong and hard working person to fit into the environment.

It is a privileged to be a part of this great school.. I pray you find favour in ur interview.

God bless the enigmatic solatins!

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by haywhy59(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
MzDeeb:
Hi..

I am an ex-may. I am not too sure about the salary range now cos its been years i graduated.

But i can bet you that the working conditions is of a high standard. They care for the teachers and all working staff. Some teachers eat with students at the dining hall. They also provide accommodations for some staff also..

But i must tell you, you must be a strong and hard working person to fit into the environment.

It is a privileged to be a part of this great school.. I pray you find favour in ur interview.

I am proud to be an ex-may.. The school made me who i am today.

Fellow ex-may ,it great to finally meet an ex-may.ow u doin

1 Like

Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by mybose: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
endtime1:
hello d school is a big school u can't afford to loose it pls its worth sacrificing for u can get back to me

Thanks...I will give it a though.
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by mybose: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzDeeb:
Hi..

I am an ex-may. I am not too sure about the salary range now cos its been years i graduated.

But i can bet you that the working conditions is of a high standard. They care for the teachers and all working staff. Some teachers eat with students at the dining hall. They also provide accommodations for some staff also..

I am proud to be an ex-may.. The school made me who i am today.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by ilevic(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
mybose:

Thanks...I will give it a though.

though or thought? Your interview has already begun. tongue
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by mybose: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
ilevic:

though or thought? Your interview has already begun. tongue
u're very funny. Anyway, that's typo.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by MzDeeb(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
haywhy59:

Fellow ex-may ,it great to finally meet an ex-may.ow u doin
Hi.. Yes o.
I'm doing great. You?
Re: Pls, Who Knows This School? by haywhy59(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
MzDeeb:

Hi.. Yes o.

I'm doing great. You?

Am good too. Can i know u mur

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (ikedc) / "The Place" Is Recruiting For A Restaurant Supervisor / Enough Is Enough, The Youths React To Peace Corp Boss Arrest By NPF,DSS & AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.